Chap 9

Mile loves having Apo in his arms, on his bed.

Mile loves seeing Apo first when he opens his eyes.

Mile loves Apo.

Mile can feel his nose is being tickled by something fussy. The fresh shampoo smell from it makes him realize it's Apo's hair. He snuggles closer, puts a light kiss on it, and takes a deep breath to inhale Apo's scent.

All his.

The shuffle wakes Apo up from his deep sleep. It's been quite a long time since the last time he had a good nap. He can feel his energy is fully recharged after a busy morning with Mile.

He dives into Mile's chest. His arms stroked Mile's back. He wants to enjoy this peaceful moment in silence. To fully emerge himself in Mile's arms, warmth, and … love?

“We better get up and get ready for dinner, Po.” Mile holds Apo even tighter in his arms. It goes against his words of getting up.

“You should let me go first.” Apo lets himself pull into Mile's arms without any resistance.

Mile lets out a smile knowing Apo allows him to do whatever he wants. Apo knows they should be getting out of bed, but he lets Mile cuddle him more in bed. He is the cutest thing ever to Mile.

When they finally sit down at the dinner table on the yacht deck, the clock ticks at 6PM.

White table cloth, extingsush ceramic plate with gold pattern around the rim, high quality silver wears. There are also wine glasses and water glasses ready at the table. The lights on deck and moonlight are beautiful, but they're not enough. A small golden table lamp in the middle brings some light to the mix.

As the gentleman he is, Mile holds Apo's hand and leads him to the dinner table. Pulling Apo's chair and sitting him down first before taking the opposite chair himself. The cushion is soft and very comfortable. It's so nice, Apo actually lets out a small hum of approval as he sits.

Chicken salad served first in a big bowl for both of them to share. After the staff put the bowl down and go back to the back, Mile stands up to give Apo a part of it on his plate.

“Thank you. You're so nice to me.” Apo says.

“Of course! You're my priority.” Mile reaches out to Apo's hand, softly stroking his fingers.

“You eat first. Gotta respect the elder.”

“Brat. You're lucky I love you.”

Apo freezes a bit when he hears the L word and it doesn't slip out of Mile's eyes. But, he acts naturally and takes the first bite of the salad then Apo follows him.

The staff once again appear to clear the used plates and empty bowl to prepare for the main course. It's seared salmon for Apo and steak for Mile.

“I prepare salmon for you because I know you don't like beef.”

“How do you know that?”

“I know everything about you.”

Apo feels touched by Mile's words and actions. Besides his family, no one has ever cared about him like this. What did he do to deserve Mile?

Apo takes a sip of his water as a distraction tactic to distract himself from his own thoughts. They finish the main course and bou loy for dessert quickly as Mile said he set up something nice for their first date.

Their fingers intertwined as Mile leads Apo to the final act of their first date.

At another side of the deck, there is an enormous bean bag. Mile leads Apo there then both of them sit down, share it. They lean back a bit and there it is. The final and the most magnificent of their first date under the moonlight.

The moon is so bright and beautiful in the dark sky. Without the stars around it, the moon shines brighter; it actually takes their breath away. Not only that, the moon's reflection in the river is also beautiful beyond imagination. As the river flows and moves, the reflection of the moon seems like it's dancing along the rhythm of love.

“It's so wonderful.” Apo gasps.

“I know. I want to treat you the best I can.” Mile puts his arm around Apo, pulls him closer.

Apo looks up to Mile's face. Their eyes lock in on each other for a moment. The time seems to stop for them to emerge themselves into their presence. This time, Mile takes the initiative to lean in for their kiss.

It's magical.

Their lips press together for a sweet, nice moment before it turns heated.

Before Apo, Mile's never kissed anyone because he doesn't like any intimacy with others. Meanwhile, Apo has never been in a serious relationship.

Both of them are each other's first.

It's special.

Mile lets his instinct take charge. He slightly sucks Apo's upper lip, while Apo tries his best to take care of his bottom lip. He uses his tongue to part Apo's lips and slide inside the treasurous place. His tongue pulls Apo's tongue into a dance of passion. Then, he leans in deeper, sucking Apo's tongue by both of his lips with all he has. His hands are not free either. They are busy pulling Apo closer into his chest as if he wants Apo to stitch to himself for eternity.

Their hearts are closer than they have ever been.

Apo feels himself drowning and overwhelmed by Mile's affection. He shuts his eyes tightly, letting his feelings guide him to follow everything Mile does. He gives into Mile completely.

He feels Mile's hands roam around his back. A palm goes up to his nape to guide his head so Mile can kiss him deeper. Mile's fingers stroke his nape gently at the same time. It gives him the sense of protection and domination at the same time. He feels safe.

When Mile pulls back, their lips are all swollen and blistered with saliva. There are lines of saliva which they couldn't swallow on time at the corner of their mouths. The cherry on top is saliva strings between their lips when they pull apart.

Apo's brown eyes turn hazy. They lost focus. Mile chuckles at the view. He pulls out from his pocket a small wet wipes package and starts cleaning their mouth and chin area. He finishes it with a peck on Apo's lips.

They lean back and enjoy the moon again side by side with their hands held tight in silence.

That night, on their Instagram, both have a photo of the moon as the witness of the beginning of their love.