My baby| Agere

*Authors note~ another Nat Agere 🥺🥹 I can't help myself these days and a big thank you to everyone who's been supporting me these past 3 weeks with my accident and all the hate. It's for you guys*

Trigger warnings ~ Agere regression r bullying?

Prompt~ tumblr just-your-casual-nerd~ Good morning my love, I have another agere prompt for you!
Idea: Nat x R. So, the day had been going pretty smoothly until it hit mid day. Nat and r had been sparring in one of the training rooms. Nat had been showing R some new moves to help her better defend herself from others. A group of new recruits to the Avengers compound had been walking through the training room when it happened. In the far right corner of the room sat Nat and R's stuff. Next to a bag and a water bottle sat R's stuffy, Emer. A passing recruit saw the stuffie and picked it up, laughing to his friends. They joked about how dumb someone had to be to have a stuffed animal with them.Hearing this, nat and r turned to see them and r's eyes went wide. They were throw and pulling on Emer. R ran over to them and tried to get Emer back but they kept taunting her, calling her a baby and how weak she is. Of course nat came over and took out the main bully and handed Emer back to r. As soon as r had Emer she took off to her and Nats rooms. Once inside, r let out all her emotions, sadness, anger, confusion and her overwhelming need to regress. Just as nat came she saw and heard her little one crying on the couch holding Emer to her chest. Now nat goes full protective and cg mode. Coming over and soothing r, giving her a big hug, whipping her tears away and comforting her. They spend hours together as one, sometimes playing with Emer and R's other stuffies, or colors and watching her little ones favorite cartoon while munching on some candy necklaces. Nat just takes care of r, making sure she is okay, is loved and feels secure. At the end, nat and r fall asleep with nat holding r and Emer in her arms. I hope this makes sense, love. And I know you'll do wonderfully writing this fic, I have full faith in you 😘
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Life at the compound was hectic to say the least, your mornings filled with training and meetings so over lunch was really the first time you could actually sit down and talk to your girlfriend since your good mornings. With some food and a dose of Natasha's smile you truly felt ready to take on the world again, despite the niggly pain in your head. Hand in hand with your girlfriend you made your way to the training room where you had your first kiss. Intent of teaching you some more moves that could help you protect yourself better on the next mission. Truly any reason to spar with you she took happily.

You placed your water bottle and special bag down next to Natasha's stuff in the right corner of the room before entering the middle of the mats. "Ready Natty?" You teased rather cockily causing Natasha to smirk, "to beat your ass each time малыш? (Baby) I'd never miss a chance to pin you to the ground дорогой" (my darling) "Natty" you whined, she knows how much her Russian accent turns you on and it was the best way to distract you enough. The distraction allowing her to preform her signature move and skill fully have you pinned to the ground and absolutely speechless. This happened time after time again, truly you didn't mind, but your defence was actually getting stronger with each attempt.

This one particular attempt you were so distracted by her thighs locked around your head, trapping your body to the ground with her body sending you into flashbacks of your bedroom activities last night. So distracted by one another you both failed to notice the new recruits coming through the room to enter the other training rooms, much like how Wanda did the day of your first kiss.

The loud roaring of laughter caused you both to break from the haze full of desire. You both turned to face the direction of the noise. Clearly, someone thought they were the funny one of the group. What you didn't realise is your beloved stuffy Emer was being useful make the joke that everyone was finding so funny. You caught sight of your bear dangling in the air as one of the taller recruits were dangling him upside down by his leg. "Can't believe one of the avengers are so dumb they have to carry around this babyish bear, and look how ratty it is ? I bet it's Wanda" one sniggered and another chirped up, "Maybe it's that freak Y/n, how did she even get to be an avenger?" The worst comment was, "perhaps the widow pulled strings, but she deserves a real man, not a freak like Y/n. I'm a real enough man for her, would love her on her knees sucking my big-"

You gasped in shock at the words cutting off his final word. Instantly, Natasha could tell the abuse has triggered you slipping which meant your reactions were definitely more unhinged than normal, all you saw was them hurting your beloved bear. Charging over to the group of recruits you immediately began trying to rescue Emer as they tossed him between themselves spewing horrid words at the same time. You almost looked like a small child trying desperately to win a game of piggy in the middle. There words going round in your mind but needing to get Emer back safe ultimately won out over their insults, "weak", "baby" and the worst "freak of nature" were repeated until suddenly it all stopped. Emer fell to the floor and you scurried to scoop him to your chest as silent tears trailed down your cheeks.

A quick glance at your lover, you saw her taking down each and everyone of the new recruits hardly breaking a sweat, so you knew that you were safe to run to your safe heaven. Yours and Natasha's bedroom. Entering the room you ran to the sofa and cuddled Emer to your chest as you sobbed. For all the mean words, the actions and the fact you weren't strong enough. That's all you could do is cry it out until you felt like you were running out of air. All the sadness, anger, confusion and the overwhelming need to slip further into little headspace than ever before.

Natasha came back to find you in such a state, immediately adopting the caregiver persona, your mama always knew just how to help and what you needed her to do. She scooped you up into her strong embrace, whispering words of love and reassurance with combing through your hair with her fingers in a comforting manner. From then on she helped you take Emer to the bear hospital, where you both fixed him up like doctors would, your other stuffies were the other patients and even had bandages or needed to have their temperature taken. Your reward was a Candy bracelet that you could munch on as you basket in the safety of her strong embrace. You and Emer fell asleep with Natasha's arms wrapped around you making sure you felt loved and protected.

Word count~ 1257