Who is your mommy?| NSFW

*Authors note~ this is definitely a mind boggle to get your head around. But I'm quite happy with the idea I came up with. Plus r will be crushing on yelena as like she would a celebrity she will still love Nat*

Trigger warnings~ hate sex kidnapping, manipulation drugs used as muscle relaxers degrading kink bondage dom Nat g!p nat face fucking gaging daddy kink

Prompt~ tumblr anon~ 1 hope that you're having a good day.
1 was wondering if you could write a
Natasha x reader story where Natasha finds out that Y/n has a crush on her sister and punishes Y/n very intensely, can you also have Y/n call Natasha mommy?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Recently, rumours had began to fly around the compound about you and a certain widow. And at first Nat didn't let them bother her, she was playing the long game with you, and of course you wouldn't actually be crushing on Yelena. You weren't that stupid. No. You're hers and hers only. However, there seemed to be so miscommunication on your part, after all you wouldn't have been so close to her sister otherwise. The need to speed her plan up beginning to rise.

The first few times she caught you and Yelena together looking like more than friends she immediately exited the room and went straight to her ballet studio that Tony created for her, to dance through the overwhelming thoughts. But soon not even dancing for hours on end until her feet began to bleed would soothe the anger rising in her. Truthfully, Nat was always a little jealous of her sister, too young to believe anything over than the cover up, giving her more of a normal life than Natasha. Perhaps that's why you choose Yelena. Yelena wasn't like this, no she was sweet, sassy and stubborn but her heart is big and you both get along well. Yet it was wrong. You were hers and that was that. Natasha would do anything to get you. Which is why she began to plan your captivity.

In the outskirts of town, hidden by the thick cover of forest, the red head secured a little cottage where you'd build your lives together. So deep in the forest no one would here you scream anyway. Preparing the basement for your arrival was the biggest challenge yet thanks to the black card Tony gave her it was all done in a matter of days. A large double bed sat in the middle of the wall where binds were screwed into place. Toys displaying the walls and in her bed side table was the special muscle relaxer that the red room often used on the widows. The room was dark but she wasn't cruel, you had a few red lights dotted around the room to produce some light. Everything smelled like Nat by the time she was ready to collect what was hers.

You and Yelena had decided on a date at this new restaurant that had opened recently. But on your way there, you felt something hard connect to the back of your head before losing consciousness. Your ability as an avenger was truly no match for Natasha's so it was really with little effort that she hulled you up from the ground, admiring how your dress rose to show your pretty lace panties before placing you in the back seat of the car, and blindfolding you, just incase you woke up.

Luckily for Nat you were out cold, allowing her to position you however she deemed fit, strip of the beautiful fabric and tie you to the bed. Ready and waiting but maybe not so accepting of the idea when you came around. You would grow to love her though, she'd make sure of it. The sight of you laying there had her bulge becoming more noticeable but she had to wait, to see you take her despite the fact you hate her.

"Oh what a sleep slut you are" she all but purred when you began to come to. Your fuzzy gaze trained on her. "Nat?" You whimpered, "what are you doing?" A dark chuckle escaped the red head, "taking what's mine, you. Don't done you even dare lie to me and say you aren't. Because you don't hate me, you just think you have to." Her words making no sense to you." She'd just kidnapped you, of course you hate her. The cool air bit at your skin alerting you to your lack of dress. "Give me my dress Nat and let me go. I won't tell anyone you are sick" you pleaded only to be met with a harsh slap that had you sniffling back tears. "Sick? No. I'm not sick and you aren't going anywhere. This is your home now Dekta. My pretty little wife. Our home."

Your words of protest were silenced by her crawling next to your bound body and shoving her hard cock into your mouth with such a force you felt like you were choking. Tears streaming from your eyes are you struggled against the bonds. "Fuck y/n, good girl! Keep choking on daddy's cock, get it nice and wet for your pretty cunt" she groaned out. Truly the feeling of your warm wet mouth was driving her insane, alongside the gagging and tears, Nat was almost ready to burst.

You gasped for air as she removed herself from your mouth."fucking hate you" you sobbed only to be met with a harsh smack the tearing of your panties. The same ones that were stuffed into your mouth seconds later, "will you shut the fuck up? You're mine, always will be. Stop lying to yourself and take everything I'll give you. My sister couldn't give you anything like this. I bet she's off railing Kate bishop right now." Any protest you made were muffled,

Natasha was losing her patience with you, after all she'd been dreaming of taking you for so long, and now your cunt laid bare for her to use, she couldn't wait any longer. You screamed around your makeshift gag as she roughly pushed into your tight little cunt. "Oh fuck me! You feel so good Dekta! My good toy. Gonna keep you like this forever. Mine and mine only" she grunted as she began to find her frantic rhythm of pounding into you. More tears steadily flowed down your checks. Not understanding while your body was betraying you like this. You hate her. But your body was acting like you were nothing but a common whore.

Clearly, Natasha was only in this for her pleasure as she release white hot spurts of her seed into your awaiting womb. "Gonna make you mine forever. Gonna carry my babies! Good whore. Take it" she growled before grabbing another needle and slamming it into your plush thigh. The drug quickly working through your veins to knock you out once more. This time, Natasha could do just whatever she wanted to you and she had no intentions of stopping now.

Word count~ 1179