Do you have any idea who I am?

Hey guys sorry for taking so long to update this story, I've been concentrating a bit on my main one although that doesn't mean I've completely forgotten about this one. Hopefully you all enjoy this chapter, it's been ready for sometime now and I was waiting for the right moment to upload it since I'm usually busy. Anyways if you like this story as well I'd appreciate a follow and a vote on it so more people can read it. Also If you don't want to wait I've already uploaded two new chapters of this story on my Patreon, without further delay I hope you enjoy!

John's POV:

Sleep had always been a difficult situation for him, never had he gone a night where he wouldn't keep an eye open in hopes of not being caught off guard. Now he could happily say that sleep came to him as easily as breathing. All those years of tension, stress, paranoia and fear had left his body. Not having crazy man killing machines after you at every single moment works wonders for a prophesied future leader.

Now what he hated the most was waking up early in the morning when he finally had the luxury of peaceful nights. There was only one person who would interrupt his sleep and that was Cameron, her built in chronometer made her a walking, talking wake up alarm. In fact she would be in his room any minute now.

"John" He heard her voice and felt as she shook him awake.

He groaned and lifted his head to see her staring at him blankly.

"It's time to get up john" She said as she stood up and started looking through his drawers.

"One day you're gonna forget and I'll sleep in" He joked as a yawn escaped his mouth.

"Unfortunately for you that day is as close to happening as Derek wanting to quit drinking" She responded back.

"Ugh!" He groaned out.

He felt as if something was placed on top of him. He sat up and looked to see a shirt, jeans, a pair of boxers and some socks.

"Take a shower and get changed, breakfast will be ready soon" She approached him and looked more seriously. "If you're late I'll give your breakfast to Ziggs" She threatened which worked wonders as he quickly got up and rushed towards his bathroom.

He had sworn he had broken some kind of record for the fastest shower ever taken. He had changed quickly and rushed down to see Cameron had just finished serving him some waffles with a chocolate milkshake. Usually she would avoid giving him unhealthy food but she decided to give him a break saying he had earned it.

His mother just smirked at him, making him look at her questioningly. She had confessed to making Cameron threaten him to wake him up. He only rolled his eyes, he should have known Cameron wouldn't have given him an ultimatum like that, she would spoil him most of the time if not all the time.

He started digging into his food very quickly which made him choke a bit since he had put too much into his mouth. Cameron quickly gave him his chocolate milkshake making him drink it in an effort to dislodge the food in his throat. He breathed heavily and looked at everyone with a wry smile trying to laugh it off only to feel his ear being pulled hard by his cyborg protector.

"Ow! Ow! Cam!" He yelled out in pain.

She released his ear and then took his cup to refill it.

"Next time eat slowly, it's not a race John" Her tone of voice was a bit more cold making him grumble while he rubbed his ear.

"Hah!" Sarah barked out in laughter. "Never act like a caveman in front of an advanced machine eh?" She said as she smirked towards Cameron.

"Yes, eat like a civilized person not a devolved one" Cameron said as John just flushed in embarrassment.