Don't bite your lip

I thank all the readers for the patience you've given me when it comes to this story. I know I upload chapters for this one slowly, but it's just not my main story. I want to let everyone know that I've gained a new patron on my patreon so I'd like to give a special thanks to    ✨jjuss12✨for becoming my new patron. With his help I'll be able to commission more art for my other story and in the feature maybe art for this story as well. Enough said let's start!

John's POV:

He really hated entitled customers, it wasn't something that usually happened. He never understood the idea of earning the ire of the person responsible for making sure your vehicle was repaired properly, even so now and then people like the girl in front of him would pop up.

He looked past her and towards the vehicle, he could tell it wasn't actually a cheap model but a very expensive one. If anything he would have guessed she'd treat him a bit more respectfully since she was leaving such a luxurious thing in his care.

"W-what do you mean no!" She stuttered.

"Am I supposed to know who you are?" He tilted his head in confusion.

"What about the name Ahri?" She asked only for him to shake his head again.

He did find it somewhat cute how her eyes would open in surprise, it would seem her previous bravado was starting to disappear.

"Kai'sa?" She asked.

He shook his head.

"Seraphine?" She started to sound a bit more desperate.

"Nope" He simply answered.

"Evelynn?" She asked with a bit more of hope, His eyes widened when he heard that name.

"You know Evelynn?" He asked in wonder.

She looked arrogant once more as she crossed her arms to look down on him.

"Course I do, we're very close friends" She held her head up high proudly.

"Cool, I've talked with her sometimes too" He shrugged.

"W-what how?!" She all but shouted in surprise

"Well I just stop by to see her almost every morning" John looked perplexed by the way she acted.

"Don't fucking lie, i've never seen you with her before" Akali pointed an accusing finger towards him.

"Maybe I just wake up earlier than you do" He scratched his head feeling this conversation was going nowhere. "I don't get what's the big deal about me knowing an old lady?" He asked dryly.

Akali looked at him completely horrified.

"O-Old...how are you still alive after calling her that?" Her voice trembled.

"The hell are you on about?" He narrowed his eyes at her. " A sweet old lady like her would never hurt anyone...I mean I guess she could poison the churros she sells.

"..."

"..."

Both stared at each other blankly, Akali was the first one to break the staring contest by closing her eyes and inhaling deeply only to sigh heavily.

"I feel like we aren't talking about the same Evelynn here" She said while pinching the bridge of her nose.

"I kinda got that too" He smiled wryly.

"You know what, forget it, I can see you definitely have no idea who I am or even recognize those names" Akali cleared her throat and tried to look professional again. "I just want you to fix my bike"