3 - Hairpin

Elizabeth

I took a deep breath before stepping inside the elevator and pressing the button that said top floor.

Alister Haynes, full-bred American, divorced with two kids and a human trafficking business.

Who would've thought that a man with two daughters have a business that involved kidnapping and selling girls.

It makes me sick.

The elevator dinged before opening the doors, notifying me that I've arrived at my destination.

I was wearing a black spaghetti strap dress with a bare back and a bold cleavage and see through black tights.

Which in most people's eyes made me look like a hired escort.

And thankfully, Alister's bodyguards thought the same thing and let me in without hesitation.

I waited until they closed the door before I locked it shut and clasped my chain necklace around the door handles just to be sure.

His bedroom was dimly lit and although it already late at night, he wasn't asleep yet.

Good, because I wanted to talk to him first.

From what I could hear, he was still in the shower.

That's okay because I've got some stuff I have to do anyway.

I sat down in his chair and opened the laptop that sat on his desk which was just across from the bathroom door which was next to his bed.

I put in the thumb drive that was designed to hack unto anything and waited for the laptop to crack open for me.

Once it did, I opened some files that were locked which was also hacked into and found what I was looking for.

Proof. I found the proof of the entire operation as well as it's plans to expand and the locations they usually stay in.

Now all I have to do is give all this to my employer and he'll make sure to put an end to it.

Suddenly I heard the sound of a gun cocking and I immediately looked up to see our very own Mr Haynes in a towel wrapped around his waist with a gun pointed towards me.

"What...the fuck do you think you're doing?!" He demanded, in a loud voice but not loud enough to get his bodyguards' attention.

"Hello Alister." I calmly greeted him as he slowly walked over towards me, pointing the gun to my head, he looked at his laptop screen to see what I was doing.

Downloading Files: 82%

He scoffed at he saw and chuckled humourlessly and took the safety off of his gun.

"You know I'm going to kill for this right?"

"It'd be a shame, I have quite the pretty face, don't you think?" I asked, tilting my head slightly towards the right and looking at him straight into eyes as if daring him to shoot.

Before he had the chance to say anything, I quickly took his arm twisted it to his back forcing him to let go of the gun all while I pushed him towards the wall very hard that it broke his nose.