Game Time (Nyon x Reader)

It was early in the morning, everybody was already up as you were too.

It was the day that everyone decided on playing a game to enlighten the mood, so everyone had breakfast and headed into the Livingroom to play Uno.

You weren't really big on the uno idea since Nyen might rage over it and end up killing somebody, but you knew that Luther wanted to do it so you decided to just stick with the plan and watch how things go on.

Everyone sat down and Luther started passing out cards, one by one.

Nyon looked chill as Nyen looked like he was about to kill someone, as Randal looked excited, Luther looked normal.

"Alright, I will pull down the first card!" Randal exclaimed, as happy as ever as he set down a draw 4.

Nyon stared blankly at him, knowing that it was going to him.

You giggled a little, seeing Nyon show a little emotion, and that he was already loosing the game even though it just started.

The game ended and Luther ended up winning, with Nyen in second place. As it was a surprise Randal had 20 cards when the round ended.

Everybody was already over it and headed back to their rooms or started watching TV, so you decided to head into your boyfriend, Nyon's room, as he was laying down on his bed, staring up at the wall.

"Hey, you okay?" You asked, smiling at him.

He then nodded and motioned you to come sit next to him, to enjoy the moment together as you both laid in bed, snuggling.