A Walk Through The Garden (Luther x Reader)

You walked outside, into the Garden to calm down after a slight panic attack of seeing a dead body in the house.

You know what your husband, Luther, was, but you didn't mind expect you get quite a scare when you see a dead body lying around.

You look at the colorful pretty flowers and start tending to them since Luther hasn't done so today.

You hear footsteps behind you to see it was your husband.

"Hello dear, I was just about to do that, thank you." He said, giving you a peck on the lips.

You smiled, "Your welcome, I just felt calm and collected coming into here."

"I'm sorry for the random dead body that laid in the kitchen, it was Randal's doing I believe."

You smile and give him a kiss on the lips, "Its alright, I'm not surprised but a warning would be nice."

Luther then placed gloves on his hands and started patting down dirt since it's been awhile since he did that, only to even the ground out so the flowers can grow more nicely.

You sat in a chair, watching him from a-fare, until you were interrupted by Nyen walking in.

"Sir, there is another dead body in the kitchen, left by Randal, again.. what would you like me to do with it?"

Luther then looked at the Catman, "Dispose of it, I'll go talk to Randal about cleaning up after himself."

Nyen then nodded and walked back into the house, Luther took off his gloves and walked up to you.

"I'm going to have a chat with Randal, I'll be back my dear." Luther said as he placed a kiss on your cheek and walked back inside.