No one home - Nyen x Reader (SMUT) AFAB READER

It was late at night, and it was only you and Nyen in the house since the rest of the ivory family decided to go shop last second.

As you laid in your bed you looked over to nyen who was watching TV, you went over to him and rested your head on his shoulder.

"Hm? What is it now?" Nyen asked, as he looked over toward you.

You then straddled him and started kissing his neck, he then sighed.

"Oh so you're that desperate?" He said, before grabbing your waist and pulling you in closer.

He then started rubbing your thigh and smirked, he started kissing you and it turned heated in just a few moments.

As Nyen continued to rub your thigh, you started grinding against him as he started to groan.

"Needy little thing aren't ya.." he moaned, as nyen stood up and unzipped his pants which revealed his veiny cock.

It was already dripping with pre-cum, so you took it in your mouth as you bobbed your head helplessly on his length.

"Fuck, you take me in so well.." he said, as he threw his head back and covered his mouth as he continued to move his hips.

You continued to take him in your mouth as you felt him hit his climax.

"G-God.. fuck.." he groaned, before cumming down your throat.

It wasn't long before he took his length out of your mouth and quickly pulled your pants down and started pounding your cunt.

"N-Ngh.." you moaned as he continued, at this rate he'll probably get you pregnant.

As he continued to endlessly pound you, the faraway noise of a door opening was heard.

"Shit.." Nyen whispered, as he slowly removed his throbbing cock from you and pulled up his pants.

"Go to the bathroom and clean up, okay?" He said, as he kissed your forehead.

This was my first time making a smut fic.. let me know what y'all think.