Welcome Home, Darling. (Randal x Reader)

You lay in your bed, bored to the brim as you flopped over onto your side and stare at the clock.

It's already 9:34pm.. and your lover Randal isn't home yet, what could he be possibly doing at such hour?

Your mind started to wander, what if he was cheating on you?.. No! He made a statement that he was devoted to you and only you, who else would he get with instead of you?

You sat up and brought your knees to your chest, then started rocking back and forth, trying to comfort yourself.

You then closed your eyes until you heard your bedroom door open.

"I'm home, darling!~" Randal said, with a big toothy smile on his face.

You then smiled then examined him, he was covered in blood.

"Randal.. why are you covered in blood?" You asked, as you got off of the bed and you walked up to him.

"Heh, long story actually!-" he said before getting cut off since you hugged him tightly.

"You made me worried sick.. I thought you maybe died or worse, cheated on me!"

Randal froze, "Y-You think I would do that?" He grinned, before bringing you close to his chest and kissing your head. "I would do NO such thing, never."

You blushed as you cupped his face and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"How about we get you cleaned up?" You said, leading him into the bathroom.

You brought out a baby wipe and started swiping off all the red blood on his face, you then cleaned his glasses and brought him a new pair of clothes.

He smiled as you grabbed his hand again, leading him back into the bedroom.

"I'm gonna hit the hay, would you like to join me?" You asked.

Randal hesitantly said yes, since he didn't really like sleeping in beds, only coffins. But if it was for you he agreed.

He hopped into bed and cuddled you under the covers, you then fell asleep.