All we did was kiss (Randal x Reader)

You lie in the hospital bed as you see a police officer walk into the room and sit down in a chair next to your bed.

"So, could you explain what happened to me?"

You looked at your hands as you looked back at the police officer, blankly staring at him.

The officer sighed and pulled a folded up piece of paper out of his pocket.

"Well, your rape test came back positive, why's that?"

Your eyes widen as you heard those words come out of the man's mouth.

*flashback*

Randal was pinning you to the bed as he gave you hickeys in the crook of your neck, you moaned as he continued.

"Y/N, I won't let anyone take you away from me." Randal said, as he started taking off his shirt.

*end of flashback*

You shook your head violently as tears started to form at the corner of your eyes.

"All we did is kiss."

The officer sighed, "why is the test positive then?"

You became silent after that remark, "on my grave I swear." You replied, shifting your body away from him.

"Well, Y/N. Your so called "Randal" isn't human, the FBI is working to figure out what he exactly and his family are. We need you to cooperate with us and help."

You couldn't hold the tears back anymore, as you starting bawling into your knees as the police officer sighed again and walked out.

Nobody understands the bond you and Randal had, they took you away from your one and true love.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 17 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Ranfren Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें