High (Nyon x Reader)

It was the night of Halloween, everyone was either at a party or trick or treating (aka Randal)
That left you and your boyfriend nyon alone in the house.

You turned off the tv, the only thing that played was boring Halloween specials, nothing more.

You decided to get up and roam around the house, then you saw nyon's door open a little bit, so you went in and saw that he was laying down, so you went on the top bunk where he was laying and sat next to him.

"Hey, what are you doing?" You asked, as you could see the faint pink tint in his eyes.

"Smoking." He replied, with a thick Russian accent that you've always admired.

"You know smoking weed isn't good for you, right?" You said, as you took the pot away from him.

"Eh, you win some, you loose some." He replied, as he sat up and looked at you with his pink eyes.

"Have you ever been to health class? Doing drugs isn't good, I don't want to be an earful but I don't want you getting sick, or even dying from it." You said, as you smiled at the Catman.

You wrapped your hands around nyon's waist and hugged him tight, as he wrapped his around yours too.

"How about we just go to sleep and skip Halloween? I'm getting sick of candy." You said, as Nyon nodded and as you both fell asleep.