17 Fucked by a big dick in the face of the sleeping husband / blood and cum on t

front page
17 Fucked by a big dick in the face of the sleeping husband / blood and cum on the husband's face
search
17 Fucked by a big dick in the face of the sleeping husband / blood and cum on the husband's face
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Fang Sisi didn't expect that the little uncle in front of him would be the first target to be attacked, and if he was found out, 20,000 lewdness points would be deducted, but he was surprised that the little uncle had already taken off all his pants , revealing his delicate little cock and two horny holes.

"No...uncle...don't...wait...when your brother is away...okay?"

The uncle immediately became angry when he heard this, and slapped his big tits so hard that Fang Sisi's tits trembled back and forth.

"Damn it! Last time you said that to me too! Last time too! How many times are you going to lie to me? Huh? Today! I can't let you go easily! Your body is something I've been thinking about for days ...Suck it up...today...today I can finally get your body...your virgin body...I accept it...!" After speaking, he directly stabbed Fang Sisi's vagina with two fingers full of hard calluses.

"Ahhh!!! It hurts! It hurts!!" What's going on? How can it hurt so much? It's just like! It's as if he hasn't been recruited yet... Impossible... He is blessed by the system! Difficult...Could it be that...missions are different...system blessings don't exist?

"It's so tight! It's so hot...! My sister-in-law's tender pussy is actually sucking my fingers. Damn it! It's so fucking hot!" He squeezed Fang Sisi's big tits vigorously with his left hand, and the two fingers of his right hand continued Going deep, until his fingertips were blocked by something, he stabbed vigorously towards that point.

"Little sister-in-law! I touched your hymen! Hahaha! See if my fingers can open your vagina." After he finished speaking, he pressed his two fingers against the soft tender membrane.

"Puchi Puchi..."

"Ah!! Don't! It hurts!! It hurts!! Stop!! Please!! It hurts!!" Fang Sisi tried her best to keep her shouting down, but still let the people outside hear some voices.

"Dangdangdang" there were three knocks on the door, followed by a person's voice.

"Daughter-in-law! What's the matter? Is something uncomfortable?" It was the original father-in-law.

At this moment, the system's voice sounded again, 'I found the target of the strategy: my father-in-law. After the success of the strategy, the host can get 10,000 points of lewdness, which can be obtained repeatedly. There is no limit to the acquisition of lust value. Note: This strategy cannot be discovered. Otherwise, 20,000 lewdness points will be deducted. '

What? Dealing with a brother-in-law is already troublesome enough, but what about a father-in-law? What is the situation, Fang Sisi was afraid of deducting the lewd points, so she intermittently talked to her father-in-law outside the door.

"Haah... Father-in-law... I... I'm fine... Haha... It's just... I'm just a little tired... I want... I want to take a break... Haha... Ugh!!" At this time, the uncle bit his naughty nipple hard , and then whispered.

"Call out! Sister-in-law! I like your voice... Suck and suck..." After finishing speaking, he sucked the teat hard.

"Hmm!...Hmm!!" Fang Sisi covered her mouth tightly with her hands, not daring to make any more noises, for fear that her lewd screams would leak out uncontrollably.

The father-in-law outside the door wanted to say something, but was called away by a person. Before leaving, he still reluctantly looked at the closed door.

After the father-in-law left, Fang Sisi's voice could no longer stop spilling out, because the uncle's fingers inserted into the vagina had become three.