Exploring the Mausoleum/Level 7/Liquid Control/Promoting Big Breasts/Cum Control

front page
29 Exploring the Mausoleum/Level 7/Liquid Control/Promoting Big Breasts/Cum Control/Milk Spraying/Injection
search
29 Exploring the Mausoleum/Level 7/Liquid Control/Promoting Big Breasts/Cum Control/Milk Spraying/Injection
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Fang Sisi, who had already passed the sixth level, suddenly sat at the door of the seventh level and couldn't help but think, how many more levels does this level have to end? Wouldn't it be to let him go on all the time? No matter how much I can't fuck myself, my body is about to be overdrawn! And there is no comment on this level, so he doesn't know what's going on inside.

"Hey..." He sighed. Fortunately, there are no disgusting things in the previous levels, and they are all things that he can handle. If there are, then he might as well die.

But who knew that just as Fang Sisi was imagining, the door of the seventh gate opened automatically, and with the sound of opening, there was a piercing "rustling" sound, which made his sitting body tremble, He dared not even look at the door.

"rustle…"

Fang Sisi looked over there from her squinted eyes "!!" What did he see! scorpion! Full of scorpions! Damn! ! There's the biggest one over there! Without further ado, Fang Sisi got up quickly and wanted to run, but the surroundings were all stone walls, and there was not even a hole to get into.

Those little scorpions crawled towards him with a "swish", and several of them crawled on his body.

"It's disgusting!! Don't come up!! No!" Fang Sisi said while beating it down with her hands, but no matter how much he beat it down, more and more crawled on him, and finally all crawled on him , covering the whole body.

Fang Sisi screamed and thought: 'My life is over! Little Mengmeng! husband! Bye now! ' Then close your eyes and wait for fate to come.

But who knows that he is not dead, those little scorpions sent him to the big scorpion and stopped, then spread out and gathered under his body at a very high speed, turning into a 'bed' of high and low size, making him whole Everyone lifted him up, his hands and feet were fixed by the tail of the little scorpion, but Fang Sisi did not dare to open his eyes.

At this moment, the eight-shaped shackles of the big scorpion's chest slowly opened to the surroundings, revealing the two genitals inside. The two scorpions grew thick and long, and the column was covered with hard thorns. The head is a diamond-shaped object with holes.

The tip of its tail stretched out to Fang Sisi's body and rubbed back and forth, and at the same time it groaned softly when it was rubbed by the latter's body.

"Hmm..." Fang Sisi closed her eyes and bit her lips vigorously, feeling something rubbing against her body.

The tip of the tail suddenly stopped on his chest and dripped out a turquoise liquid, then pushed down hard and plunged into Fang Sisi's tits.

"Ahhhh!!! It hurts so much!!! It hurts so much!!!"

"Guji Guji..." It plunged the tip of its tail into the meat of the left breast and began to inject the green liquid into it, and the right breast did the same. Before long, Fang Sisi's two breasts were naked Visible speed bulges quickly, turning into two round big tits, but his body becomes abnormally flushed, and his whole body is itchy like ants crawling.

"Ha... um... so itchy... so itchy... so uncomfortable... ah..." His body was thumping vigorously on the scorpion bed, and even the two big tits were swaying back and forth with the thumping of his body, but no matter how he moved , I can't stop the itching in my body.

The little scorpion binding his two legs began to move "shasha", spreading his two legs to the maximum, but the scorpion bed under the legs was lifted up, so that his entire lower body was exposed under the genitals of the big scorpion .