Extra Episode 2: Little Angel's Way to Find a Husband (2) Big Tits Tied Up

front page
Extra Episode 2: Little Angel's Way to Find a Husband (2) Big Tits Tied Up
search
Extra Episode 2: Little Angel's Way to Find a Husband (2) Big Tits Tied Up
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Jin Yuze looked at Fang Sisi in disbelief, and suddenly rushed forward, hugging the little person whom he had been thinking about tightly in his arms.

The two of them didn't say anything, Fang Sisi's naked and tender body turned red in Jin Yuze's arms.

"You...do you remember me?" He locked in Jin Yuze's arms and asked, afraid that the father of the gold master would say that he didn't know anything, but after thinking about it, his question was completely superfluous, as fathers of the gold master are like this How can you not recognize me if you hug yourself?

Suddenly, Fang Sisi felt that her smooth shoulder was wet. He had wiped off the water just now. If there was still water, could it be?

He quickly let go of the gold master's father and looked at him, looking at the tearful man in front of him, he was also deeply touched by him, and tears quickly piled up in the corners of Fang Sisi's eyes, crying silently with the gold master's father.

"I'm sorry... woo..." Fang Sisi hugged Jin Zhu's father again and cried loudly, while Jin Yuze separated him from himself, and wiped his tears gently with his hands.

"I'm not dreaming...you...you are really back! I'm not dreaming!! No!! Baby!! My baby!! You're back!!!" Jin Yuze's excited words were like crazy, Fang Sisi once wondered if this person was stupid.

But the warm tears were not fake. Fang Sisi looked at Jin Zhu's father tenderly with her eyes full of eyes, then took his handsome cheek with a pair of tender hands, and kissed his sexy thin lips lightly. .

Jin Yuze, who was still immersed in joy, was suddenly kissed by the person he was thinking of, which caused his eyes to open wide, and then he hugged Fang Sisi vigorously and kissed back vigorously. The hand was so strong that he seemed to want to rub Fang Sisi. Into the body in general.

"Hmm! Tsk eh!" Jin Yuze let him go when the two kissed passionately. He looked at Fang Sisi's naked body with embarrassment, and his cheeks became extremely rosy.

Damn it! Six years! He is still so tempting, but we can't let him out, and it will be bad if he will provoke a group of rivals in love.

Jin Yuze cursed in his heart, but Fang Sisi was playing with his rosy cheeks. He touched his red cheeks, almost thinking that the gold master's father had a cold.

"Husband..." Fang Sisi suddenly approached his ear and whispered softly, but at this sound, Jin Yuze immediately picked him up in the form of a princess, and then went to the big bed where the two of them had had a tumultuous time.

Fang Sisi was pressed down by Jinzhu's father, but Jin Yuze's body slid down, and then Fang Sisi's eyes slowly moved with him, watching Jinzhu's father lift up her two white and tender thighs, and then looked at She buried her head between his legs while watching him.

"Haha...haha..." Fang Sisi was provoked by Jin Zhu's father's actions and began to breathe rapidly, even the air that came out of her mouth was hot.

His crying red eyes stared straight at Jinzhu's father, wanting to see some traces of years on his face, but there was no such thing. Jinzhu's father was still so young and handsome, but he didn't know what made him want to die Did your big dick get longer and thicker or something...

Jin Yuze obviously knew what Fang Sisi was thinking, smiled lightly, then buried his head down, and began to sniff Fang Sisi's fragrant nuclei and vagina with his nose.