Mammoth's elephant Bhaga's giant root / Fucked until he passed out / System BUG

front page
35 Mammoth's elephant Bhaga's giant root / Fucked until he passed out / System BUG returns early
search
35 Mammoth's elephant Bhaga's giant root / Fucked until he passed out / System BUG returns early
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The elephant of the giant elephant pulled its head and lightly touched Fang Sisi's lower body, the latter trembled instinctively even though she didn't feel it.

"Hmm!!" His two little ears turned into airplane ears because of the trembling of his body, and he gasped softly with a pitiful little face.

At this time, the giant mammoth behind him aimed the two holes of the elephant puller at Fang Sisi's two big holes that had already been fucked open, and sprayed a large amount of transparent mucus from the elephant puller, rushing straight into his body in the vagina and intestines.

"Meow!! No!! No!! No!! Ugh...cough cough!!" The mucus spewed out from his mouth along his stomach, and the semen in his body was sprayed out along the way.

After he finished vomiting, some of the mucus stuck to his mouth and some on his nose, but he was struggling there, obviously suffocated by the mucus.

But the elephant behind him directly fucked into his vagina at this time, and was being thrust forward and backward quickly, which made his breathing even more difficult, and his whole little face turned purple.

"Ugh!!!"

Seeing that something was wrong, Mama Ou hurried to Fang Sisi and exposed his nose and mouth with a disgusting face, allowing him to breathe fresh air.

But before he gasped for a few times, the pleasure from his lower body overwhelmed him, causing him to cough and howl lewdly.

"Cough cough!! Ah! Ah! Ah! Cough!!! Ah!!!" He felt that he was dying, really dying. He shook his head like crazy and shouted loudly, but he still couldn't stop the creatures behind him from beating him violently.

The body of the Mammoth is huge, especially the big dick in the lower body, which is more than 50 centimeters in length and as thick as its elephant. It is waiting to be fucked in its lower body.

It pulled out the elephant puller that was inserted in the vagina, lifted the huge cock, and fucked it straight into Fang Sisi's asshole.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He screamed even louder when he was suddenly fucked, causing his echoes to be heard throughout the venue.

That big dick stretched the big hole that was already enlarged, making Fang Sisi's little face distorted.

But who knew that the big dick went in and started to "bang bang bang" fast, without giving Fang Sisi time to breathe, and every time the big dick entered, it could accurately fuck his prostate, This had to make Fang Sisi scream even harder.

"Ah! Ah!! Meow! Ah! Ah! Ah! Meow! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bearing the fuck from behind.

"Bang bang bang bang..." The huge cock seemed to be enjoying the fuck and made enjoyment sounds from its mouth.

"Roar!!"

"Ha!!!! Ah! Ah! Ah!! No! Ah!! No!!" Tears flowed from Fang Sisi's dim eyes, trying to cheer herself up, because he had not forgotten his mission, He has to persevere, no matter what happens in the end of this task, as long as it doesn't endanger his life, his body will recover as before.

Although he had no feeling in his lower body, he still felt pleasure when his prostate was touched, which made him scream lewdly again.

"Ha! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" The big cock of the Mammoth behind him was tightly wrapped by his big hole, and it made him fuck hard.