Cervix was fucked open by my uncle/Cum full of concentrated sperm/I was wiped wi

front page
18 Cervix was fucked open by my uncle/Cum full of concentrated sperm/I was wiped with honey by my father-in-law and forced to suck beans and finger rape
search
18 Cervix was fucked open by my uncle/Cum full of concentrated sperm/I was wiped with honey by my father-in-law and forced to suck beans and finger rape
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Papa, papa..." The big dick belonging to the little uncle was still thrusting wantonly in Fang Sisi's vagina, and the big penis the size of an egg crushed his uterus hard every time, pushing his cervix inward hate.

"Ah ... ha ha ... so cool ... haha ... so comfortable ... haha ... not enough ... again ... even more ... stun my forced ..." Fang Sisi's body came out with the big dick Tossing back and forth, the two big tits in front of him also flicked up and down.

The uncle saw that Fang Sisi was gradually conquered by his big dick, and he had an unprecedented sense of accomplishment, so he pushed and inserted more vigorously in his vagina, spraying all the lewd water on his sleeping big brother. face.

At this time, the uncle suddenly stopped, and the pleasure that stopped made Fang Sisi panting and wriggling her ass on him, wanting him to fuck herself again.

"Ah...don't...don't stop...quick...move...uh huh...move..." Fang Sisi's brain was already dominated by pleasure, and she kept urging her uncle to fuck him quickly.

"Don't worry, little slut, changing your position will make you feel better." After finishing speaking, the uncle supported Fang Sisi's buttocks with his strong arms, lifted him up, and the big cock also came out of the vagina at the same time Fang Sisi snorted in dissatisfaction, and then put him on the body of the eldest brother, making him lie on top of it. This action instantly woke up Fang Sisi, and he shook his head violently to make his brother-in-law I let myself go, but my brother-in-law made two "slaps" and slapped his fat and big buttocks with two palms.

"Hmm!!!" His face was facing his husband's big head, two big tits were pressed against his chest, and his horny ass and two horny holes were facing the thick big cock of his uncle .

"Slut! I'm in!" The little uncle lifted up his big dick, aimed it at the opening of the vagina, and fucked it in again with a "poof", pinching his two big buttocks with both palms, and the meat on the buttocks came out from the fingers A large piece protrudes from the seam.

"Ha... um..." Fang Sisi only took a rough breath and bit her lips tightly to prevent herself from making a sound. All the breath he exhaled was sprayed on her husband's face, and the breath of the husband was snoring. It was sprayed on his face.

The uncle's big dick was inserted and he started to "pop, pop, pop" quickly, not caring whether his big brother would wake up or not.

"Damn it! Little slut! Cry out!" The uncle saw that he was not screaming lewdly, and the big dick pushed hard into the vagina three times.

"Uh! Uh!" Fang Sisi's fucked body pushed forward, he bit his lip and turned his head, looking pitifully at the little uncle with his watery eyes, wanting him to let him go.

The little uncle finally fucked the tender pussy he dreamed of, how could he let him go? He moved his hands to Fang Sisi's slender waist and held them tightly, and the lower body began to thrust like a storm.

"Papa papa..."

"Ha... um! Ha... ha... um!" Soon, the pleasure of being pushed by the big dick fermented in Fang Sisi's body, and the corner of his mouth couldn't help groaning out.

His two big tits were shaking back and forth with the vigorous shaking of his body, and the two dirty tits kept rubbing against his husband's chest.

He was both happy and scared, and he didn't know what to do. In the end, he could only bite his lip and moan intermittently.