45Dragon Fucking/Giant Big Dick Fucking the Genital Cavity/Grinding the Prostate

front page
45Dragon Fucking/Giant Big Dick Fucking the Genital Cavity/Grinding the Prostate/Come on!
search
45Dragon Fucking/Giant Big Dick Fucking the Genital Cavity/Grinding the Prostate/Come on!
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The author is a sheep! I had a fever and a headache, and after lying in bed for a whole day, this chapter was slowly rolled out. Let's just take a look, and wait for it to be updated every day.

-----text-----

The hot air from the huge nostrils sprayed all over Fang Sisi's white and tender back and sensitive glands, making him pale with fright and trembling slightly because of the heat.

"Wow!!! So hot!!! So hot!!!"

Suddenly, a gust of wind roared, and the wind full of rich fire elements ignited all the few clothes on Fang Sisi's body, but his skin was not burned at all, he just felt the constant spray of heat. On her body, sweat was dripping instantly, like a drenched water figure, Fang Sisi looked down. 'Oh my god! That's a volcano! ! 'And the fragrant sweat edified by the hot air dripped from high altitude onto the rocks around the volcano, making a faint sound of "Zi la...".

The Black Dragon Emperor looked at the white and tender body in front of him, his breathing gradually became rough, and he stretched out his huge tongue to lick back and forth around the big mouth, the saliva was dripping down on Fang Sisi's body, and drenched him thoroughly. .

Due to the high temperature sublimated in the volcano, Fang Sisi did not smell the pheromone of the giant dragon, and her demeanor gradually became sober.

"Let go!! Let me go!! Help!! Help!!" He was thumping vigorously on the giant dragon's claw, but the claw kept holding him tightly without any loosening.

All of a sudden, he felt that the huge thing at the entrance of his two kinky holes was pushing him back and forth, and he immediately thought of what it was. He looked terrified and begged loudly.

"Don't!! Let it go!! Let me go!! Those who can't get in!! Those who can't get in!!!"

The two obscene holes that were fucked by the Earl, although the system has been repaired to close, the tender meat around the holes is still extremely soft, and it can be opened when poked, but there is no water inside, and it is always dry and dry. If there is no system If Jia Ji's body is so dry and stabbed, then this person must have died. But Fang Sisi is different, his body can only feel the pleasure, not the pain at all.

The Black Dragon Emperor flapped its giant wings and hovered in the air. Two round and big glans were in the place of ecstasy, ready to enter, but Fang Sisi's body thumping back and forth made him unable to enter it no matter what .

Angrily, the Black Dragon Emperor clung to Fang Sisi's body tightly, and the two big cocks that had already stretched out were holding tightly to the openings of the two ecstasy holes, piercing them inch by inch.

"Pfft..." One of them successfully opened the vaginal opening, and the head of the big glans was stuck around the vagina, stretching the surrounding tender flesh until it turned white, stretching it to the maximum.

At this time, Fang Sisi kept her eyes wide open, and tears flowed from the corners of her eyes instantly, but his poor little dick spurted out thin semen because the opening of the vagina was stretched open.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!