He -2-

She was cooking when she heard the doorbell. She lowered down the fire and dried her hands.

She walked to the door and opened it. A gasp escaping her lips when she saw the infamous  Uchiha right outside her door.

He smirked, amusement fell on his face. He was wearing his normal clothes but was carrying a bag filled with tomatoes.

Oh, haven't I told you before? Oh well.

Just after the shinobi war, the two met each other by destiny, not that Sasuke believed. Upon those times, they grew closer to the point where they were as Hinata called 'Friends'.

They would secretly see each other often than they did with their team. Nobody knew they were close, nobody suspected they were "close friends".

But their relationship bloomed beautifully.

Hinata smiled kindly saying "What are you doing here Sasuke?" His smirk grew even wider when he heard his name being called without the honorific[(A/N is that what its called? The kun, chan and etc)]. According to him, he was the one who pursued her without calling each other with honorific.

"Cook for me."

Sasuke was not a fan of words but over time Hinata grew accustomed to it, she understood what he meant, therefore she stepped back and let him in. He dived straight to her sofa feeling comfortable but not without giving her the bag and saying "Nice apartment Hinata".

Hinata closed the door, carrying the bag. She looked at the tomatoes questioning herself what to cook.

'Tomato soup would be good.' That was her thought before washing and chopping the tomato.

Sasuke was bored, waiting for Hinata. Finding her apartment was harder than he thought, it took all his energy to find it.

'Those stupid rookie 9, they don't know a thing!' He smiled thinking that his relationship with Hinata was kept hidden.

'That dobe Naruto is now married to Sakura which caused Hinata to meet me. Good going dobe.' That made him realise that she suffered greatly.

'That reminds me when I met Hinata. Such a beautiful creature, so innocent.. so sweet. I don't like any sweet things but her. Only her' that was the last thought when he heard the cooking and he smelled(?) his favourite fruit or vegetable, tomatoes.

He stood up and went to the kitchen standing next to her. He knows so well how much he wanted to hug her from the back, burry his face in the crook of her neck and smell her lavander scent and her freshly washed hair.

But he knew that he couldn't do that. He was in the state where it was called 'friend zone'

He looked at her stirring the tomato soup from the pot. Hinata noticed him basically drooling so she took out a small bowl and gave it to him.

He looked at her in the eyes, slightly blushing.

He remembered the first time they looked into each others eyes, but that time was different. Her eyes was sad sparkling with diamond tears. It was so different from before. 

He found her, and she found him.

Let me explain what happened that day.

FLASH BACK

3 months ago
Naruto's wedding at the reception.

The newly wed sat in their own table in the very front while the musicians were playing classic jazz songs and surprisingly Hinata was the singer.

Sasuke was observing her ever since the wedding started. It was not a suprise that he was the Best man of Naruto. They were basically brothers.

He was startled when he saw Hinata at the wedding being the bridesmaid. He could see her sorrow, she was a very good at hiding it but nothing can pass through the eyes of the Uchiha.

He always thought she was inlove with Naruto. How could she bear this?

And then, he thought she was interesting.

That day it was full of surprises. That Hinata could actually sing. She was singing the most soothing soft song that Sasuke ever hear. He doesn't know if it was the song or her voice.

He took his whiskey and drank it leaning on the bar's table quickly falling asleep.

After the reception everybody was on their way home. The newly wed went to their honeymoon.

But one pale girl was left singing a sad melody, no words just music. She did not become unnoticed as a dark haired man, Sasuke, noticed her sorrows, he woke up. It was dark but the only Hinata was on the spotlight.

'Hmm. She did not notice me. How could she, a shinobi let her guard down' he scoffed but once he heard her singing again his hair stood up. He kept quiet listening to her, amazed by her beauty he did not notice before. The light showed the bluenette beauty.

As she finish with a high 'do'and used her vibrato, her voice echoed.

As she finished a tear escaped from her eye.

Clap clap clap, she jumped hearing the claping sound, soon enough a dark haired konouichi step into her spotlight. Her eyes widened with shock as she stood frozen.

Sasuke smirked "Quite a song you got there Hyuga."

Her mouth trembled "U-U-U-U-Uchiha-s-s-san" she blushed red.

Sasuke stepped closer and felt pity for the fragile girl. He knew how painful it is to lose someone, he couldn't control himself before he pulled the girl to himself wrapping his arms around her waist. She looked up confusion showed, making intense eye contact.

Nonetheless, he said "It's okay to cry"

She understood what he meant, then she wept. Her eyes filled with wet tears, full with emotions. The crying girl cried in this strangers chest, wrapped around his arms.

Maybe, all she needed was a stranger.

What she doesn't know, he was a stranger no more.

Since that incident, they met again and again by certain circumstances.

End of flashback
Back in the kitchen

Sasuke tasted her tomato soup, it was incredibly delicious. His eyes widened, Hinata saw his reaction and giggled.

"Like it?"

He smiled "Of course I do. Thank you" this time he hugged her burrying his face in her hair.

This time  he said it full of appreciation. 

This time he will make her his wife.

This time she will be Naruto's best man's wife.

This time, he would go out of the friend zone.

This time he'll say, "I love you".