Them -3-

안녕하세요!!! The long awaited chap 3. And if you didn't know this is a modern Leaf village.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Them, He wanted them, together.

She, more than anything else he wanted.

Not money nor popularity. In fact he hated it.

Although he was already rich and popular, he still didn't get her.

He thought he was perfect not until she met him. He thought she was perfect, and he was right.

The way she walks, she talks, eats. It was perfection. He was caught staring at her, and she was embarrassed. She shouldn't be embarrassed, she should be proud.

Not long before their meal ended, Sasuke sat down on the couch, turning on the TV. Sasuke switched the channel to a the news.

Breaking news! Hyuga corporation, went down the charts, It is believed that the current rate of their stocks has gone down.

This caught the attention of the lone Uchiha.

Stocks decreased after Hyuga Hinata declined an arranged marriage, the president of the Hiroshi cooperation accused her-

Hinata turned of the TV and looked at Sasuke while he scratched his head.

"Why decline? Your company needed Hiroshi's money? So why decline?" Even though he knew the reason he still asked.

Hinata smiled but said nothing but a small "Thank you".

She knew he cares, she didn't want him to be worried about it. She wished he would shrug it of, but he didn't.

He couldn't let it go that she was going to he engaged. If she accepted the deal, Sasuke would have committed suicide. He knew she didn't want to be married out of money.

He had an idea, if Hyuga corporation didn't have money he could-!! 'THAT'S IT!' he smirked escalating the plan he just had.

He stood up and headed to the door, but before that he kissed Hinata's cheek and said goodbye.

He went straight to the Hyuga corporation looking for the president. He asked receptionis and said "I want to hold a meeting for Hiashi Hyuga, just say its from the Uchiha corp."

He worked his charm and the lady began to work "Mr President the Uchiha industrial corp would like to have a word with you, .. hm yes sire.. oh? .. yes" the lady looked at him and said "You may go sir, its in the 20th floor and please tap this in one of the lift." She handed him a card that seems like a VIP card.

He nodded and head straight through the lift.

This is going to be interesting.

----------

Hinata's apartment.

Hinata was training in the training grounds, she was throwing shiruken that is filled with her Chakra.

'Ring ring ring, Sakura hirara maio-'

"Hello?. Hmmm.. Yes father...WHAATT??!" Her voiced echoed throughout the empty training grounds as she ran to kami-knows where as fast as she can.

'This is not happening'

.............. .................

Ooops guys haha I'm a senior now. And its been a lot busier than before. And didn't keep my promise that well. But yea.

And one of my goals has been achieved.