Reality -8-

I swear my brain only works midnights 🌚⬇️
This chapter is SLIGHTLY mature.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
Don't read if you're bothered.

I WARNED YOU!

It's not hardcore though

Let's Continue.....

Sasuke has proposed to her. He didn't really know how it's supposed to be done but he guessed it worked, for a minute he showed signs of nervousness and embarrassment but quickly covered it with his usual blank expression.

Of course, inside was entirely different story.

The couple walked outside the gate and walk towards his car, the raven had the urge to hold her hand that was slightly touching him because of their closeness.

He experienced sparks thats traveled through his arms to his body, his backboned shivered but he couldn't let it show.

They were right in front of the car when Sasuke pulled Hinata and slammed (lightly so it wouldn't hurt her) against the car door, her lower back touching the window and she was facing the handsome man.

Sasuke leaned forward and put his hand to touch her arm and the other caressing her face. The former Heiress blushed red and her eyes widened.

He leaned closer and lightly touched his lips with hers.
He closed his eyes and hoped for the best, when he felt his partner shyly deepening the 'kiss'.

The last Uchiha twitched suppressing a smirk, and instead pulled her closer so that their bodies touched, he felt her hands sliding up his chest,to his shoulders and finally interlocked her fingers at the back of his neck, pulling him closer.

He wanted more, so he bit her lower lips asking for an entrance, the blushing bluenette hesitated but complied to his wishes.

He lets his mouth explore her earning a muffled moan, he almost jumped in victory for being able to make her hum in pleasure.

He knew he wanted more, more of her, he couldn't possibly have enough of her, he traced his hand on her waist down her thigh and dragged it to her inner thighs. He then lifted his arms on the hems of her shirt, slowly lifting her lavander clothing.

"Sasuke,"

His other hand that was rubbing against her back found itself on top of her breast.

"Sasuke.."

He was in bliss. Pure bliss, he felt himself getting hotter, possible fireworks throughout his whole body, making him shake rapidly,

"Sasuke,"

He opened his eyes and found the pearled eye sitting on the passenger seat. Her eyes glittered with confusion.

"You've been standing there for 10 minutes, are you okay?"

The Uchiha was struck with realisation.
He just had a dirty day dream.

"Sasuke.."

He felt his neck burn.

"SASUKE! You have your sharingan on!"

This caught his attention.
He counted to 10 and calmed down.
His eyes went back to his normal black onyx  colour.

"Sorry," and went to the drivers seat.
Then started their journey to the market.