Apologies -7-

She couldn't help but mutter curses while men gather her things seemingly knowing what to do.

Her brows furrowed and her nose flared of anger.

But she couldn't protest, can she?
What power does she posses?
Who is she?
His fiancé.

She freezes at the thought. Somehow her heart thumped and her chest tightens, her breath quickens, when she apprehends that a particular man was holding her from behind her.

His arms wrapped around her thin waist, interlocking as if it was a chain to stop her from moving.

She's going to marry this man soon, her future plans crushed and her dreams flew.
Everything will change and she's scared, she's reminded of her anger towards her father and why he accepted his offer.This is her reality,

By hook or crook she seems to accept her fate.

And she may be the saviour of the Hyuga Enterprise.

The men started to carry boxes out the apartment leaving the apartment with nothing and the Uchiha mumbles apologies while burying his face in her hair.

Apologies. Not. Accepted.

She may not be able to stop him from letting those men touch and move her possessions. But a little notice would be nice. Or maybe not.

Her feet taps the floor counting seconds while the last man to leave was the man wearing the red big cap and he obliged to close the door.

She turned around to the raven with force breaking from his hold. Emptiness surrounds her chest but quickly brushed it off with newfound anger.

She puffed her cheeks, "A few days notice would be nice," glaring at him with all she can.

His usual cold and unreadable dark eyes lit up,
"You wouldn't have let me."

Its true, she probably wouldn't have let him touch her things even with notice.

"It was the perfect timing, I couldn't let it pass,"

A surprised and exhausted Hinata was an advantage.
He took advantage of her, and her anger rose.

"I'm sorry," he step forward to hug her again causing the bluenette to lean backwards. She raised her hand to his chest stopping him from going any further.

One thing she noticed. He's becoming more touchy lately.
Not that she mind, but it wasn't the right time for that.

"Leave," her voice barely a whisper

"No can do, you're coming with me. Besides your apartment is empty and I paid the rent and the rent lady said you could move today. So you're coming with me."

Another thing she noticed.
He's starting to be chatty, it didn't annoy her but it was a rare occasion for him to say 3 sentence all at once.

The raven must have noticed her expression and clears his throat.
He opened the door with a soft
"Come" but not before grabbing the poor woman's wrist.

They head towards his car and opened the car door.
"Inside,"

And he's back to usual.

Hinata felt helpless but she found herself submitting but no submerging her anger. She only thought only this time she won't say anything.

As soon as she gets in the passenger seat,the dark head runs to the other side and got in the drivers seat.

She looks outside the window not uttering a word, and thought the best idea would be the deadly silent treatment.

...