Help -4-

Hinata started running full speed to her father's building and straight to the VIP lift.

She waited and pressed the floor where her Father's office were. She rushed to his door and knocked

"Father, its me Hinata" she said breathlessly.

Inside the room she heard a muffled "Come in".
She opened the door and found her father sitting on his normal chair with hands on his own office desk. She looked right and found Sasuke sitting on the sofa crossed leg and is drinking hot tea.

She was confused on what was happening.

"What is this father?" As she went inside the room with slow steps towards her father.

"Sit down Hinata." Hiashi command her and she followed sitting in front of him.

"Mr.Uchiha here...." he guided Hinata's eyes to Sasuke.

"He made a deal... a deal that would save this company... this family... from shame and from the public."

Her heart started to race, 'it couldn't be..he wouldn't sacrifice his...oh no.. is it-'

"It's an arranged marriage" Hiashi continued.

Hinata was shock and looked at Sasuke and made eye contact. He continued drinking his tea holding his gaze.

She looked back at her father.

And...well

Fainted.

Sasuke saw this and before she touched the ground his protective instincts guided him to prevent her from falling.
He catched her so fast. Haishi didn't even bat an eye.

'He's perfect for my daughter' and smiled lightly

Sasuke carried her "I-We'll be going now" and left the room with Hinata un her arms.

Hiashi was left inside the room.

'I'm sorry Hina.. this is the only way'

He took his family pictures from his desks and once again..smiled

♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥

Sasuke put Hinata down her lavender scent bed and put a blanket to cover her from the chilly cold room.

'I hope you like this' he reached his bag and took put a white rose and put it on her bedroom desk and left the apartment.

♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡
♡♡♡♡

Hinata woke up feeling overwhelmed.

The words struck her. But at the same time.. it made her feel warm and realized she was blushing.

'I'm going to get married...'

She got up from her bed assuming Sasuke saved her from her falling, like she was used to it. Sasuke saving her just like this.

"Sometimes, I couldn't thank you enough." She thought of this and proceeded what was needed to do at home to distract herself... like housework.

Yes, that sounds good.