Moving -6-

Sasuke knocked on a familiar door.
He heard shuffling from inside, He knew what she was up to.

When he was about to knock again, the door opened, a blue haired 'damsel in distress' met the eyes of the Uchiha.

"Hey-," he leaned down until his forehead was touching hers.

"-fiancé." How long he wish for himself to say that word.

The bluenette (😂) face quickly became many shades of red. He knew it of course, a smirk crawled and his eyes glistened.

He felt small hands creeped on his chest as he was slowly pushed of the blushing heiress.

"What do you want?" He eyed the Hyuga making her shift uncomfortably by his taunting eyes. Who he,by the way,thought that it was 'cute'.
Dare he not say it.

"You're moving," his smirked grew and went inside his apartment.
With a clap of his hands.

A man with a cap came in the apartment slightly pushing Hinata aside, Sasuke walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Then he leaned down to her left ear and whispered.

"Please don't panic"

He never begged, but he did.
Which caused the pearl eyed girl to stay completely still, not knowing what to do.

Soon after, the man with cap said,
"Alright boys! Let's do it"

A  line of men came inside her apartment and started to rumble with boxes on their hand,

Hinata gaped, not believing her eyes but the Uchiha tightened his grip on hers. He furrowed his brows and is almost connecting.

"I'm sorry,"

Uchiha never apologised.
But he did.

He was sorry for not letting her know sooner.

"Sasuke, you jerk" Hinata frowns and crossed her arms, She puffed her cheeks unconsciously

Maybe he was a little bit of a jerk for that.

He was suddenly reminded of a memory where Hinata for the first time got mad at her. And the thought of that, made him smile.

A few years back, Winter

"Hinata..."

She stood there, shaking.
It hurt him.

"Hinata..."

She didn't look at him.
His heart ached.

"Hinata..." he sighed.

Finally she looked up to him, her eyes were red and puffy, her cheeks tainted pink, and her lips were crusty.

The snow fell rapidly, it fell on her nose, her hair, her arm, melting quickly.

She snapped.

"Where were you?" Her eyes for the first time, were fuming of rage.

Her kind eyes that was passionate, forgiving were replaced by angry tears.

He hated making her cry. More than anything.

"I was with..... Naruto"
'We were having a party that I didn't want to go to'

He took a glance at her fragile state.
It was obvious, she was waiting for so long. In the cold, alone.

"I was waiting.."

I know.
He never felt such guilt.
But he did.

She ran away from him only to be caught. She knew he was going to choose to go to Naruto's house, but why did she bother waiting? She was reminded of his voice saying "I'll see you there," with such joy in his voice. Maybe that was why she agreed to be with him tonight. But he never came.

And the first time he said
"I'm sorry,"
Maybe she was too forgiving, too kind. But his voice felt so heavy, so much remorse. She almost forgot she was mad at him.

She stood there, with his hands on her wrist,

"Let me go" her voice cracked, another wave of tears, threatening to spill.

Her nose startled to tingle, but she was focused on breaking away from hands of the raven.

"Sasuke, Let me-"
Only to be interrupted by a 'cute' 'achoo'.

Her face boiled, her cheeks was the perfect imitation of tomatoes.

Sasuke coughed, hiding a smile.

"I'll take you home."
He shouldn't have taken her home but she let him. Maybe she was too tired. She didn't worry by the thought that she was being taken care of, not by her maids but by the infamous Uchiha.

He cooked for her soup, made her rest, he made sure to check on her cold.

It was days after, she forgave him about the incident.

Now

Uchiha kissed her head as she mutters possible curses under her mouth. He was sure he heard,

"You are so much in trouble for this"