𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐫

A week later

For some reason, I woke up at 3:28 AM today so I decided to be productive and start the assignments that I was given but put off because I didn't feel like doing them. I don't even know how I'm passing all my classes with how late I start my homework. I finished the three assignments I had by 5:37 and decided to take a small nap before getting ready.

♡♡♡

"Nev get up, you're going to be late!"

"Nevaeh, get your ass off that bed!"

"Don't make me come up there!"

"All right, all right! I'm awake no need to get violent!"

Groaning I make my way to my bathroom to start getting ready for the day. When I walk over to the closet, I look outside then look at my clothes.

 When I walk over to the closet, I look outside then look at my clothes

I grab my Walkman and assignments and run downstairs. I grab my backpack, keys and a piece of toast before heading out the door with a short 'Bye. Love you'.

♡♡♡

"Dustin!" I immediately notice him standing in front of the school doors as if waiting for someone.

"Nevaeh! How are you?"

"I'm good, are you waiting for someone" I start walking inside and Dustin follows me.

"Yeah I was waiting for you." He's sort of speed walking beside me. But it is a given considering he's shorter than me.

"Well two of my friends want to meet you after school?"

"I haven't met them yet?"

"No they don't hang out with the Hellfire Club and I kinda forgot."

I laugh while nodding my head. "Alright! After school it is."

"YE-yes, thank you so much Nevaeh!"

"Alright Dusty, let's get to class, I'm not tryna be late."

Due to my warning we were able to get to class right before the bell rang. I was curious to know who the two mysterious people I hadn't met yet were. I wondered if they were going to be older like Eddie or younger like Dustin.

♡♡♡

Before I'm at the doorway, Dustin is already standing there. Rocking back and forth on his heels, hands in his pockets waiting for me.

'Damn this fool is legitimately serious. I was kind of hoping he'd forget to be honest.'

"I'm excited for you to meet them. Are you excited?" Dustin asks bouncing excitedly on his heels. 

"To be honest, I'm really nervous."

"Well don't worry, they'll love you trust me."  When we reach the front of the school Dustin seems to stop. I turn back and raise an eyebrow.