𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

Today's the day. It is finally Saturday which means date night for me. I've been so excited this week that not even my stepdad's foul moods can ruin my good mood. It is currently 1:27 PM so I have 1 hr and 33 minutes to find something to wear as well as hair and makeup. 

"Ughhhh I have no good clothes!" I whine as I search through my closet full of clothes.

"You have plenty of good clothes." Mom doesn't even look up from her book as she answers.

"No I want to impress Eddie and this is Black Sabbath Mom, this isn't a coffee date or something." 

"What about this one?" Mom holds up a black dress with tiny white dots

"Yes, I love it. Thanks Mom!" I beam as I grab the dress from her.

Half an hour later, I'm all dressed and ready to go. Just as I'm grabbing a juice from the fridge, I hear a knock at the front door.

"I'll get it!" I shout. 'Thank goodness (stepdad's name) is out of town.'

I open the door and see Eddie in his everyday outfit. 'God I love that outfit on him and that cologne good God.'

"Eddie, Hey! Do you want to come in or leave right now?" I smile at him as if I wasn't worshiping him in my thoughts.

"Um we could go right now if you want. Does your mom know we'll be out late?" He shuffles nervously and I find it really cute.

"Yeah she knows, let's go." I grab my purse and keys from the hook on the wall and shout goodbye to my mom. I loop my hand into his arm and drag him to his car.

"Let's go see a Black Sabbath concert." I grin up at him.

♡♡♡

"Omg the concert was epic and so are these nachos!" I say as I take another bite.

"Actually those are tacos, not nachos. The fact that you still can't say the name correctly." Eddie laughs as he takes a bite out of his own tacos/nachos. 

"I hate you so much. Who even came up with similar names for these things?" I nudge him with my shoulder.

"I hate you too and who knows? I just love the fact you can't say the correct name." He starts laughing once again. 

"Alright well when you're done laughing, I'd like to go home." I throw my trash away and brush away any crumbs that fell.

"We actually have one last stop before I can bring you home. But if you want to go home now we can." He gets up as well.

"Sure let's go to this mysterious place of yours."

♡♡♡

I look around in surprise.

"Yknow you could have just said you were bringing me to the lake." I laugh as I turn to look at him.

"Well I brought you here to formally apologize for being a jerk." He looks kinda nervous. in a cute way. 'Leave it to me to think of how cute he is while he's trying to apologize'

"It's fine." I assure him.

"No, it's not. It wasn't fair to you or the others but Billy is just..he's arrogant and terrible to Max. But even so that's not a good excuse for ignoring you guys."

I don't say anything or think, just lean over and sit on his lap. Eddie watches me quietly as I lean over and place a kiss on his cheeks. "It's okay, honestly."

He nods and rests his forehead against mine. His hands resting on my hips tighten. "I should bring you home." He doesn't sound like he really wants to though.

"Nah, let's stay here for a while."