˜*°• Welcome to Awakened by Love •°*˜

This story is created by me, Jade_xena. Yes I am aware that this is really late due to how I've already got well into the chapters but better late than never ¯\_( ͡❛ ᴗ ͡❛)_/¯.

I want to thank meha-k for making the new cover to this for this book cover it is absolutely amazing.

I don't know how to do this so...

Dedication:

I would like to dedicate this to my best friend, you know who you are. She may as well just be co-writing this with me at this point.

Also to my readers no matter how small, I'm glad you find this book interesting enough to want to read it.

 Book Description:

Nevaeh has had a tough life. Her parents have a toxic relationship. Her first two loves broke her heart, so Nevaeh promised herself to never fall in love again. She admires boys from afar or even up close but never close enough for a relationship. She tells herself she doesn't need the heartbreak nor the tears. But all is easier said than done.

Eddie Munson is the freak. Everyone in school knows this and they stay away, but he likes it that way. He has his own group, the Hellfire club, so he didn't need those ignorant and selfish assholes who happen to be his classmates. After failing Senior year multiple times, Eddie is determined to make 1986 his year and get out of this hellhole of a town. Though he had said it all the previous years, he was sure that this year was gonna be it.

Note: • 

After a chapter or two, I will go back and edit any past chapters that don't seem to fit well for me. Some chapters I didn't write well/phrase well and I would like to fix it before I reread my work and die of mortification.

Anyways this was longer than I expected but that's it, thanks for reading!