Slut!

The mirror was all fogged up, wiping an arm across it revealed a girl. Kirra Moreno. Currently, getting ready for school. She hated school. It was boring. Everyone sucked (sometimes literally). But she knew her mum would kill her if she didn't go.

She applied the last coat of mascara and winked at herself. Now for an outfit, this was hard. As it always was. "Kirra! Mum says hurry up!" Her brother said.

"I'll be right down!" She replied, grabbing a black dress with pink floral patterns. Pulling it lower slightly to not draw attention from her mum.

She ran down the stairs grabbing her bag "You'll be cold Kirra, get a jacket." Her mum said, already waddling towards the coat hangers.

"Mum, it's Australia." She said, smiling. She still grabbed the denim jacket to make her happy.

"Right, enjoy your day." Her mum said, watching the girl rush out still holding a slice of toast.

When she did run out and down the street she saw a familiar red car. "Hey, mind giving me a ride?" She said, she knew they were waiting for amerie.

"Oh sure. If you can let your brother give me a ride, next time." Missy replied grinning, Kirra rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue. When Amerie ran up she was shocked to see the familiar girl sat where Harper would usually sit.

"Where's Harper?" She asked sliding in.

"No idea. Bitch wasn't outside her house. Didn't answer her phone. We got a stray instead." Sasha explained, nodding towards said stray, Kirra.

"Weird. I haven't heard from her since the festival last week." Amerie said grabbing the drink Sasha passed back.

"Me and Spider went to that one, I think. Except he totally ditched me after, dickhead." She said, glancing over at Amerie. "Maybe Harper and him, you know." Raising her eyebrows.

Missy turned the radio up letting the group dance, up until they came to a red light. Amerie and Kirra looked over at the private school boys.

"Nice car, centrelink." He said, earning loud laughs from boys in-front.

Kirra leaned back, seeing what amerie was about to do. The girl threw her drink across hitting him right in the face. Making the girls laugh just as loud as the boys previously were.

"Slut!" He yelled across.

"Rapist!" Amerie yelled, as the car set back off.

"Some people need to act their dick size, my god." Kirra rolled her eyes. The group laughed slightly once more.

They all stepped out. Seeing many familiar faces. "I forgot how much I hated it here." Sasha said.

"I didn't, now excuse me." She said, shoving past Amerie and Sasha. "Bye, bye, sluts!" She said, blowing a quick kiss.

"Dusty! Ant!" She said, walking over to them.

"Hey, Ki." Dusty replied, swooping his hair back.

"Oi, why about me?" Spider asked, she just spun round.

"You left me. I'm a woman. It was dark. I'm mad at you." She said, tilting her head each sentence.

"You're a woman?" Spider asked, acting shocked.

"Sorry, yeah, I've got a huge dick." She said, walking off. In anger, she almost bumped into some random guy.

"Sorry! Oh my god!" He said, catching her before she fell.

"Nah, it's alright. I wasn't looking, mate." She said, looking up.

"Sorry still, but, do you know where head office is?" He asked.

"Head office? Right, yeah, it's that way. Then just take a left where that kid is. Then you'll be right there." She explained, she looked around seeing three familiar girls eyeing her with slight jealousy.

"Oi! There's a fully-hacked sex map in the old stairwell." A girl cried out, everyone went running. This was absolute struggle for Kirra, she wore heels that day. "It's called the Incest Map!"

When she did get up there she looked across all the names, until she found her own. Circled with small little devil horns popping out the top.

It seemed she was connected with almost everyone on the map. I'm almost every way possible. Her and Sasha 'clit banged'. Her and Spider 'hooked up'. Her and dusty 'broken up'. Her and Ant 'wrist/fingered'. Her and Suzie cho 'scissored'. Her and Nathan white 'sucked face'. Her and Connor 'fucked'. Her, Harry and Greta had a 'threeway'. Her and missy 'sneaky peaky'. Yannick 'simped'. Harper 'simped'.

Most other names she was attached to either weren't true or just 'simped'. She was mortified. No wonder she had the devil horns. She was going to kill whoever did this.

"Woah, the massive slut coming through." Someone yelled, she ignored them and continued walking through.

"Damn! Check Kirras body count." Dusty said, causing the girl to spin round.

"Your one of them, so shut it." She seethed.
She watched as Missy ran past her, angrily.

The boys attention quickly shifted to Ant, after seeing who his name was attached to.

"Darren jerked you off? Nice bro. You into dudes now?" Spider asked the boy.

"A little cheeky?" Dusty grinned, motioning a wristy.

"Who said I'm a dude?" Darren said, popping his face round to face Dusty.

"Why didn't you tell us Kirra? Sleeping with us all." Spider asked.

"Oh fuck off. I only dated Dusty for a few months. Yours is a massive lie." She said leaning across the bannister to talk to him. He just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, but you still did stuff with them, slut." Yannick said. She slowly walked down the stairs, shoving through people.

"Sorry, can you repeat that last word. I don't think I heard you. Because from what I read your name is attached to mine, but it's very one sided." He looked down, before deciding to say it.

"I said, slut." He said, his eyes slightly widening.

"I thought so." She said, punching him in the face.

"What the fuck?" He cried dropping to the floor and cradling his nose.

Spider grabbed her waist, hoisting her up, before she could do much more. As the boy raised his head she pointed two fingers at him in warning.

A/N
Messy first chap but yk