Mothers love

NOT EDITED/PROOFREAD

"What is that?" Her mother asked, seeing Kirra jump down the stairs.

"What?" She asked teaching the final step and grabbing her bag.

"Your outfit Kirra." Her mum skeptically looked up and down.

"What's wrong with it, mami?" She said, feeling slightly ashamed. It wasn't anything bad. Just a brown long sleeved tie top, some normal jeans, and black boots.

Her mum just looked, before lightly laughing and walking away. Kirra just felt like pulling her hair. Her mums reaction meant 'oh you're really wearing that?'

"Ki!" Ant yelled her over, as she walked into SLTs, grabbing her head lightly.

"Let go of me, I worked hard this morning." She said, escaping his grasp.

"Woah what's got your knickers in a twist?" Spider laughed at her.

"Myself, I was really getting into it." She said, caressing her body and fake moaning, before almost falling backwards being caught by Ant. "Nah, it was my mum actually; annoying me." She rolled her eyes.

"So we've established what people want and don't want. After that, we need to find out what they might be comfortable doing sexually. Say 'rimming' one more time, Darrren, I'm going to ask you to leave." Jojo said. "Cool. So, what are some ways of communicating with our partner in that space?"

"Morse code?" Spider pestered, Kirra looked at him in confusion. "On her clity." He answered her confusion mimicking morse code. Ant did the same thing.

Kirra just took a deep breath, grabbing her things from their table and going to Harper and missy's.

"No, but what about asking for guidance?" Jojo said, moving swiftly on from Spider. "Something like show me where you want me to touch you?"

"Here." Ant immediately answered, pointing to his crotch.

"Okay, let's split into our designated groups and work through the consent exercises attached." Kirra sighed at Jojos instructions she just left those boys now she has to work with them again.

"Heard there was a big mess at your house after the party." Malakai said to Dusty.

"Yeah, it was an insane night. Like, someone stole my dad's car." Kirra turned to him eyes widened. "And crashed it into a shop off Heeley Street. Love to know the asshole that did it."

"Okay, first scenario: Jonathan likes Amanda, he asks for her number. Amanda feels pressured to give it to him even though she doesn't feel the same way." Missy read out.

"Convince her with a dick pic?" Spider questioned.

"When has that ever worked for you or anyone, Spider?" Kirra questioned earning a face from him, which she mimicked.

"Yeah, what did Amanda do to deserve that?" Malakai joked.

"She'd have to zoom in to see yours." Spider retorted annoyed.

"Well, this is classy." Missy said, bored.

"Wait for it to get classier." Kirra winked.

"My dick pics are classy. I use a sepia filter." Malakai laughed.

"You see, I like to use the Snapchat dog filter, so that my dick has a tongue. Double the pleasure." Spider said, deadly serious.

"My dick has a crown." Dusty said, circling his finger round.

"My dick's the Mona Lisa." Malakai said, drifting off. This made the table break into giggles.

"My dick had a solar system." Spider joked. The boys went on and on, making different nicknames for their dicks as well.

Before Amerie suddenly slapped herself. "The fuck are you doing, you freak?" Kirra squinted.

"Mozzie." Amerie suddenly grasped up at air, to catch an invisible mozzie.

"What is wrong with her?" Missy questioned.

"I don't know, she's crazy." Spider said, looking at Amerie.

The lesson was finally over and she walked next to Missy swinging their hands back and forth. "Hey Amerie can we talk?" Harper asked.

"Piss off." Amerie replied.

"Wow, she finally has a spine?" Kirra said, walking upto the girls.

"Don't even worry about her." Missy said to Harper, who looked slightly hurt.

"Honestly, I'm just trying to talk to her." Harper explained.

"Oh, my god. She is so narcissistic." Missy said, rolling her neck.

"She's so obsessed with herself, why do you need to talk to her anyway?" Kirra asked.

"She had a massive crush on Dusty and I...well I slept with him." Harper said, looking down.

"She had a crush? Is that what that destined line was?" Kirra laughed.

"Yeah." Harper answered looking away.

"She had time to make her move. You got that dick. It wasn't your fault you and Dusty's hot sexy bodies just found it each other. Amerie's just a pussy." She laughed, looking at their faces when she described Harper and Dusty.

They finally managed to get to their free deciding to study "what are some Aboriginals peoples' perspectives on the origins of country?" Missy asked Harper.

"She's not even listening." Sasha laughed.

"She's dicknotized by Dusty." Kirra said laying back on the stairs.

"Actually, I was thinking about Amerie." Harper laughed.

"You're... fannotize. Pussotized?" Kirra thought, before getting a pencil smacked on her shin by Harper.

"No." Harper denied.

"No one cares that you hooked up with Dusty." Sasha said.

"If you are dating him, Amerie needs to get over it." Missy said.

"Also, I dated him for about a year. I'm not offended, why should Amerie?" Kirra said.

"Well Kirra, you're not apart of this convo because you date everyone's ex's." Missy laughed at the girls fake hurt face.

"Guys! I don't want to date Dusty." Harper said.

"You out of your mind? That boy is so fine." Missy questioned.

"Exactly!" Harper said. "And he knows it, too, and there's nothing less attractive."

"Why do you think I dated him, we both knew the power we held. Both had slight narcissism." She sat up to shrug at Harper.  "Which means I'm still on the table, right Harper?" She winked, making everyone laugh.

A/N
Won't be able to update properly in a while bc I have GCSEs!!!
As soon as I'm done I will defo go through this book and edit it ❤️