Map bitch revealed

Not edited/ not proofread

They walked into assembly, Kirra holding an ice pack to her hand. "Good punch, Kirra." Dusty grinned.

"I know." She smiled walking to a chair. Everyone looked to their left seeing someone walk in. "Holy shit, Eleven?" She said, leaning forward past the boys. It was Harper, except her head had been completely buzzed.

"Sit down, Amerie."  Woodsy yelled out. "I am a woke woman. I enjoy sex as much as the next person." This caused quite a few laughs across the room.

"But reputation is everything and this map has jeopardised you reputations and the reputation of our school. On the first day back. We are coin the process of contacting all the parents of everyone on this map and have strongly suggested that there be no more parties, shindigs or gathos." This caused a sense of fear throughout everyone and groans when she mentioned no parties.

"You don't have the right to do that, miss." Dusty yelled out, Kirra agreed. Her mum definitely did, no doubt after hearing of the sex map she would.

"Unsupervised parties equals alcohol. Alcohol equals poor choices. The risk-taking behaviours outlined on this map are unacceptable. Hartley high prides itself on being a safe environment. But clearly this is a wake-up call that we are not doing enough. Oh, and we will find out who did this. Get to class. Go. Go. Go. Go." She concluded, everyone grabbed their bags to walk to class.

"So, Spider. Did you do it?" Kirra asked, laughing.

"Yes, I took out my coloured pens and doodled a bunch of sex on the wall." He rolled his eyes.

"Thanks for admitting it. It was obvious when most of your hook ups were fake." She shrugged walking to the bathroom.

"Hey, Kirra. Our class is this way." Ant said, watching the girl.

"Yeah, but, my version of class is this way." She nodded towards the bathroom, he just smiled lightly and walked off.

She walked in seeing some little year 8s she just walked in the cubicle. "Oh my god, did you hear about some weird fucking incest map?" One said. Kirra smiled slightly opening her bag.

"Oh, yeah. My brother was on it." Another said.

"My sister said someone got beat up cause of it." She smirked, as they continued to talk about stupid drama. She pushed open the window, but, before she could light her cigarette she saw people running and screaming towards the gym.

She watched Harper and Amerie fight. The buzzcut girl shoving the other into the wall.

"Holy shit." She whispered. She put everything back in her bag running out. To find any of her friends.

"Ki!" Ant waved her over.

"Jesus! What the fuck was that fight?" She asked, walking upto Ant and Spider.

"Amerie is the one who made the map." Ant explained. She stopped for a moment, checking his and spiders face for any sign of lies.

"Why'd she do it? Crazy bitch." Spider said, making them notice Amerie walk by.

Kirra glared at her lurching forward, reaching for the girls neck. She was stopped by Ants arm crossing over her. Amerie almost fell backwards in fear from the girl.

"Harper did the map too!" Kirra heard after a few moments. If this was true she was gonna kill both of them.

She would throw the girls into a lions pit, maybe the could work their lovers quarrel out before their deaths. She could push them off a cliff. Perhaps execute them in front of the school. Or even, let them kill each other. It seems to be happening anyways.