Best friend bracelets

NOT PROOFREAD/EDITED

She threw on a long red dress, still sporting floral patterns. She managed to get a ride in Missy's car again, this time with Harper next to her. "You had sex, didn't you?" She said as soon as she got in.

"What the fuck?" The girl responded, her brows furrowing instantly.

"Sorry, I'm like a total Sex guru. You smell different, you look different. Was it your first time? Or was it your first good time?" The girl asked, playing with a piece of hair. Kirra could sense it. It was her only talent, it felt like.

"Oh, she's good." Missy said, looking in the mirror at the girl.

"Yeah, I did. I'm not telling who though." The girl said, looking out the window.

"Don't worry, I'll figure it out." Kirra answered, with a cheeky wink.

"Oh, Ki. Can you get us slap bands for Friday?" Sasha asked, as they stepped out the car.

"Yeah, sure. I'll give Ant a big smooch he'll give me about 10." She giggled, walking off.

She watched Ant jump on Malakai. "Oh, you've adopted another stray?" She said walking to them.

"Nah we've just kicked one out. It's all dudes now, Kirra." Spider said, putting his arm across her.

"I'll leave you to make your gay porn together then." She said, trying to walk off before being grabbed back by spider.

"You allowed out on Friday?" He asked her.

"No I'm going to meet a new sex buddy of mine." She said, spinning round to face him. He just rolled his eyes, slapping the bracelet on. "Right I'll ditch him, on one condition." She smiled.

"What is it?" He looked down.

"Three more slapbands?" She asked.

"For who?" He frowned.

"Me, Woodsy, a tree, and my sex buddy. I can't go anywhere without my favourite girls." She shrugged.

"I thought you said it was a he?" He said.

"Yeah, it's a threesome. Give me those bracelets spider." She pointed as she walked away.

"There not bracelets." He sighed, calling out after her.

They all walked into SLTs watching some stupid video about Sex and the consequences. "In this demonstration, we learn how to respect people's boundaries." A man said.

The video switched to a woman and a man eating some noodles, the woman started grabbing her noodles before passing it to the man next to her. "I don't want your noodles." The man said.

"Sure you do. I want everyone to know how great my noodles are." The woman nodded, putting more noodles in his bowl.

"I didn't even ask for your noodles." The man said, annoyed.

"Well, maybe I'll put them in someone else's bowl." The woman said. Kirra just banged her head against the table repeatedly.

Next thing she saw was the woman grabbing loads of noodles. She was unsure what was going on anymore. Everyone just groaned and laughed.  "I have no idea what that was trying to teach us." Darren said, putting his hand up.

"Why was it the girl forcing them to eat her noodles?" Quinni asked.

"Because it was obviously made by a man who hates woman, maybe it was made by Spider." Kirra shrugged.

"Exactly it's misogynistic propaganda." Sasha agreed. "Women aren't such dick-obsessed idiots."

"All the ones I've met are." Spider shrugged.