The sluts are shaming

She went with a simple long green dress with roses designed on it and a dark brown shawl to cover up. She watched as Amerie walked away from the basket ball court that Malakai was stood in.

"Heard you belched." She ran upto the court, leaning on the fence.

"How?" He squinted, embarrassed.

"Any texted me as soon as it happened, I know all Malakai." She grinned. "You've also been ditched by the girl of your dreams."

"Maybe not take it that far, but yeah, I've been ditched." He smiled, looking at her. "Want to play?"

"Look at my outfit, then look at yours. Ask me that again." She said, looking him up and down.

He took a moment. "Want to play?" He asked, grinning.

Rolling her eyes she answered. "Sure, fine." She walked into the court, grabbing the ball from him straight away.

"Chuck it over here." He yelled, jogging backwards. She tossed it back to him.

"Fucking LeBron over here." He said, almost falling back.

"It's being friends with Spider that helps." She laughed. He just smiled awkwardly at the mention of her friend.

"Right sure." He said.

"Piss off." She said running at him slightly. Luckily she wore trainers that day and not heels.

Malakai managed to get in the hoop. As did she when she was on his shoulders.

"For a guy who plays basketball you just aren't that good." She shrugged, before he ran straight at her trying to stop her scoring.

She immediately ducked crawling under his legs. "What are you doing?" He laughed.

She tried to do an illegal move or something and he hoisted her over her shoulder. "Hey, no touching up the opposite." She recalled one of his rules.

"Well if they were about to cheat, yeah." He said, about to lower her down. Before she chucked it straight in the hoop.

"Oh my god, I'm so good at everything I do!" She spun, smiling.

"Yeah, sure, sure." He said, grabbing the ball.

"Right well, I hope your crazy damsel comes running back for you." She smiled.

"If you don't mind me asking what about your damsel Spider? What's the deal with you two?" Malakai asked.

"What do you mean? Me and Spider are frenemies, I suppose. He annoys the shit out of me, but he can be funny sometimes and he's been there for me. I also tripped and fell on his dick one time, if that means anything." She looked at him, still holding the ball.

"What about Ant?" He said.

"Why must we talk about my slutty lifestyle, Malakai?" She asked annoyed.

"No, no. I was just wondering." He stepped back, cautiously.

"Right, Ant is a sweetie really. He just hangs round with spider too much. Ants probably my best friend, we just had a crush on each other and it led to our names being put on the map." She smiled as she talked about Ant.

"I saw you had a few names on the map." Malakai said passing the ball back.

"Fuck off, yeah?" She said, dropping the ball to the floor. "Half them weren't even true." She walked off.

"No, I didn't mean it like that, Kirra!" Malakai yelled, earning a middle finger in return. God maybe he did deserve Map bitch the stupid fuck.

"Go get Amerie to suck your dick, Malakai!" He probably didn't mean anything by it, but she was tired of people slut shaming her. Either directly or not, it hurt. Even if she acted like a tough bitch, it cut deep. Especially when her mum treated her the same.

"Ki?" She heard as stormed away.

"Oh fuck, Harper! You scared me!" She yelled turning round to the girl. 

A/N
Quick chapter
Little Malakai moment before Ki became Ki