pain and regret

(The following contains some foul language)

.

.

.

.

Shadow had just stepped through the door of his home, frustrated and sober.

Closing the door behind himself he dropped his keys and thudded the back of his head into the wood of the door.

Covering his face with is hands he let out an aggravated groan before he began to pass the floor.

"Fuck....I can't believe I did that...I'm such an idiot."

He mumbled to himself as he held his face in his hands, disappointment and anger in himself filled his mind.

Hands that were gently holding his face turned to claws digging to the side of his head.

Shadow roughly ran his hands through his spikes and gripped his own ears, pulling them out to their extent to punish himself.

The passing of the floor came to a stammered hault as he picked up a book laying on the coffee table.

"Ughhh.. what the fuck is wrong with me!!"

He screamed as he threw the book in anger.

The book hit the kitchen cabinet, it's pages flew as it ricochet off the surface hitting the island of the kitchen, then falling to the floor.

Shadow was startled at himself for throwing things in pure displeasure for himself.

Making a mess of his home wasn't going to make anything right.

Legs became weak as he slumped into his couch, his eyes began to tear up as there was no longer rage that filled him.

It was regret and sorrow.

Sitting up in his seat he let the weight of his head fall into his hands once more.

Shadow began to cry, at first with tear filled eyes, sniffles, and quivers of his lip.

Cries turned to sobs as tears streamed down his face and caught by his hands.

Sniffle to aloud hics as he whaled hysterically in his own home.

*Knock knock knock*

He furrowed is eyebrows as he ignored the door.

*Knock knock knock*

Shadow lifted his head from his soaked hands, realizing the stranger wasn't going away.

  As he stood up he sniffed and wipped the tears from his cheeks and eyes.

Letting out a deep exhale before heading to  the door.