flashback pt.2

"And here I thought I danced with everyone in the building already"

Sonic drunkly laughed.

"Oh well I'm not much for a dancer, I actually barely come to events like this."

Shadow said as he rested his hand on the back of his neck trying not to sound like a drunken fool in front of sonic.

*Pttttp* Sonic spit his drink over his shoulder.

"You're telling me you haven't danced all night?!?!"

Sonic exclaimed rather loudly

"Not danced no, I've just been kinda socializing"

Shadow lied through his teeth as he didn't want to sound like a total loser.

"Shiiiit well then I saved the best for last~"

Sonic teased as he chugged down the last few swings of his seltzer, setting the empty glass on the counter.

He reached down to grab Shadows hands, running his thumb across his knuckles.

As he gave Shadow a flirtatious smirk.

Shadow widened his eyes and looked away he was embarrassed to have someone see him get so flushed especially Sonic.

He was so confused in his drunken state; he had never felt like this while being flirted with, he especially never felt this much tension from Sonics teasing before.

Sonic kept holding shadows hand in his as he walked toward the dance floor.

slipping away from shadows hand playfully.

Shadows finger tips still extended to hold sonics hand.

The blue hedgehog looked over his shoulder at him with a cunning grin.

"Hurry up and dance with me pretty boy."

Shadows heart skipped as his ears fell the side.

No one's ever called him "pretty" before.

"Pfffft"

Shadow laughed as his face light it up, he jogged up to sonic and intertwined their fingers together as they made their way back to the crowd.

The two hedgehogs were now swarmed in fhe middle of hundreds of people jumping and dancing the night away to the music and lights.

"Hey I have a confession..!!"

Shadow yelled over the blaring music so sonic could hear him.

"What is it?"

"Ive never danced in my life!!"

"It's easy cmere!"

Sonic still holding shadows hands now started jumping the the beat.

Shadow was shy at first but started doing small jumps until he matched Sonics pass.

They both laughed aloud together as they added in new moves with each step.

Twirling, swinging and kicking their way to the music as they danced the night away.

Eventually tiring out the party was still a rage, they wondered how everyone kept going as they were nearly out of breath.

The others in the room started to get roudier than before pushing and shoving the two until they caught eachother for balance.

Their bodies close, at this point almost nose to nose from being pushed into eachother.

Sonic chuckled as he cuffed his hand to Shadows cheek.

Shadows face was now more hot from Sonic's touch than the alcohol.

His eyes widened as his lips parted unsure if this was actually happening right now.

Sonic pulled Shadows face to his shoulder so he could send whispers to his ear.

"Wanna go somewhere private Shads..?"