flashback pt.1

(The following contains some language, and use of alcohol viewer discretion advised)
.
.
.
.
.
A local frat party took place today, and absolutely everyone was invited

The house was huge but yet had no breathing room as bodies thrashed and swayed to the blaring music.

Lights above head rotated rapidly every direction making the vibrant colors rip all around the room as if they were at a rave.

In the house contained an already tipsy sonic drunk off two drinks as he held his third vodka seltzer in his hand.

He made his way around the room joining dance circles and just being your average socal drunk.

Meanwhile, Shadow went to sit on one of the couches in the big building.

The two friends he met up with at the party were wasted, dancing with girls and flirting with multiple.

Feeling left out and a little akward Shadow sipped his fourth glass of crown apple.

Sipping the hard liquor as he scrolled threw his phone, he didn't want to be 'that' guy but he hoped sitting by himself would urge someone to come up and talk to him.

Shadow doesn't normally do scenes like this, an introvert who just wanted to drink free booze and maybe make a friend or two.

We saw how the first two went.

Now sitting on a frat couch alone at this point pretending like he has something interesting on his phone to keep him occupied.

He finished the crown apple and rested his cheek to his hand as he was slumped over, elbow on knee.

Glacing around the room feeling his face get hot from the liquor catching uo to him, he realized everyone was within their own circle and he wasn't gonna intrude to make himself feel included.

"Whatever.."

He said with an annoyed sigh, making his way to the kitchen to take advantage of one more drink before he left.

Walking a little crooked he swirled the ice in his glass he made his way to the kitchen.

"Oof!!.. shit sorry!"

They both exclaimed simultaneously as their bodies collided.

Causing both drunken hedgehogs to stammer back a few steps.

"Sonic..?"

*Hic* "Shads?"