Sleepy Me

Maryn's pov:

"Get up Maryn... We are already late..." I heard Kyle's voice through my half-closed eyes. Kyle, my best friend since 4th grade. We are in the last year of our high school now and it is our first day, so yeah, that's why he is screaming at me to get up.

Groaning, I threw a pillow at his face, "Shuttt upp man... I wanna sleep." Suddenly I felt his hands circling around my ankles and before I could do anything, he pulled me downwards from my bed and I landed on my ass. He laughed while giving me his hand to stand up, "Now come on, go and get ready in 15 minutes or I will take you as you are looking right now." 

I glared at him and without taking his hand, stood up. I annoyingly said, "Fuck you, jerk. I am going to pay you back for this." He smirked and took a few steps toward me so our bodies were just a few centimeters away. Slowly he wrapped his arms around me and soothingly rubbed my ass where it was hurting and whispered, "I am sorry, sweetheart." 

I didn't want to show how the whole zoo in my stomach exploded even if I knew he was just flirting for fun, so I rolled my eyes and gently pushed him away, "Enough idiot. You know that your charms are not gonna work on me." He just smirked and left my room. I took 20 minutes to get ready but it's okay, that asshole has to wait and get late with me now.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Smartiesss, 

Did you like it? I hope you will. Thank you for reading. 

Love ya all.