Zade Petrakis

I just laughed after getting the idea as to why they were smirking at us. I sat down beside Alex and he whispered so that only I could hear, "Bro, Why were you holding Maryn's hand?" I wasn't in any mood to explain things to him so I just simply shrugged. That dumbass didn't understand that I was not in the mood to talk and asked with a serious tone, "Ummm Kyle... Are you and Maryn in a relationship?" 

I raised my eyebrows in a questioning way. 'Why do you care even if we are?'.  "No", I said to dismiss the subject. As I said, his serious face was replaced by something weird, Relief??!! Ms.Amanda silenced the class and announced, "Good Morning Students. We have a new student in our class." She gestured for someone to come and stand beside her for an introduction. A tall, tanned skin, and muscular boy came into view. Ms.Amanda continued, "This is Zade Petrakis. He transferred from 'Callum Academy' to our school. Hope everyone will be friendly with him and help him to adjust here." 

Many girls were looking at him with lustful and excited eyes like he was some kind of Greek god. I must say, he was good-looking but I can't judge him further than that until I knew his behavior and all.  I don't know what happened to me suddenly but I wanted to see if Maryn was looking at him the way many girls were, so I looked at her from side eyes, she was just plainly looking at him which gave me a little satisfaction. Though I wasn't interested, I saw that Raya and Kacy were interested in him too. 

After one hour, our lecture was over and I got over to her seat and asked playfully, "Interested in that new guy?" She looked at me and replied with a smirk, "Umm... Yeah. Isn't he like hot and sexy?" Though it felt bad to hear, I replied with a wink, "Yeah but not more than me." She just gave me a challenging look, "Overconfident, huh?" "Very", I replied.  

It was our library period which I knew Maryn was desperate to attend as she was a book lover. But I thought it would be fun to bunk it. Plus, it was only the library period I wanted to bunk, not any main subject's period. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Smartiessss,

I will be posting a new chapter soon. Hope you will like these chapters. And do comment as I would like to read your views and feelings. 

Love ya all.