Killings & Torchures

Kyle's Pov:

Present day: 

I opened the drawer of my cupboard, took out my gun, and tucked it in my pants. As I came down and reached the hall, a servant came to me and politely said while bowing, "Sir, your dad has called you into his office." I nodded and changed the direction of my steps.

As I reached the darkest black double doors of my father's office room, I knocked once to just make him aware that it was me at the door and without waiting for permission, thrashed in. "What is it, Dad?" I said in a completely patient voice. "We got an intruder to deal with", he replied while signing some papers. 

I said my eyebrows in question, "Is it someone related to Mom's case?" He looked up at me and said, "No but we might get some important information out of him. I have shifted him to your base." I nodded and left. I reached "My secret base" where I worked with a small team of my most trusted members who vowed to me that they would serve me faithfully and would never reveal my identity or the mission we are working on ( the Mission is TO FIND THE KILLER OF MOM AND GIVE HIM THE MOST PAINFUL DEATH ). 

I was led to one of the underground cellars by Mr.Malcom, my manager. A man, in his late thirties, was tied to the chair looking exhausted as dried blood and sweat covered his whole body. I coldly went to him and forced him to look at me. My devil mode was automatically ON as I said, "I don't want to waste my time on you as I have other things to do. So, you quickly tell me what all you know, and from my side, I will allow you to go from here. And here means this country. Plus, no more contact with anyone in this country then." 

He looked at me and laughed while saying, "Do you really think I am gonna fall for something like that kid?" I smirked as calling me a kid and testing my limits was the biggest mistake he made in his entire life. I went out and came back with a few necessary things. 

First, I took a knife and sliced four fingers of his first hand and then, put them in Hydrofluoric acid (one of the most corrosive and harmful acids). He screamed in pain and repeatedly said, "Noooooo-, Please-ee do-don't. Sorry, I am sorry. Wait, ple-please wait, please take my h-hand out of th-that." That felt devilish. I let go of his hand as he panted heavily and cried in suffering.

I completely made it clear to him by saying, "Think a million times before speaking to me, you bastard slave. And now tell me what all you know before I do this with your other hand too." His eyes widened in utter fearfulness and he spilled all the information he knew which was recorded and sent to my father for his use. 

I went to the boxing area at my base and practiced with the most powerful bodyguard there. I successfully won 3 matches but over-practicing left my right arm bruised. By midnight, my whole clothes were wet with my sweat and the blood of the people I tortured today to get some lead on my mom's murder case. I was reviewing some security systems to check if everything was safe in my base when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I took it out and a smile automatically crept its way to my lips when I saw that it was from Maryn.

She said while yawning, "Good Night, Idiot. Pick me up tomorrow and no need to pull me off my bed." I chuckled secretly at this girl's cute actions and said, "Okay, I will pick you up, like every day, and Good Night to you too. Have a good sleep and take care of yourself, love." I realized what I said and was shocked at my own words because my flirty mode was NOT turned ON yet. Shit!!!!! Did she hear it?!!!!! 

Luckily I heard her slow breathing and a little snoring sound which meant she slept and didn't hear what I said. I cut the call as this little goodnight message from her made me internally feel better. This was the first time that I got to my house by three o'clock after completing all the necessary work. As I was too exhausted and my every muscle was aching, I went to take a shower, changed my clothes, and slept without eating something. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Smartie, 

I have a quote for you today: 

"After every storm comes the calm, and joy comes after a series of problems. Do not worry, you will overcome everything. 

Plus, every new day is a way to fix up things that were not meant to be messed up in the first place."

Give your love and support to my story and I will keep posting chapters for you all.