Party Night

Maryn's Pov:

The days flew by and Friday arrived, bringing a new feeling of excitement and freshness all over our classmates. Once I returned from school, I gathered my swimsuits and dresses and packed them into a bag. We planned to head to the villa first and then get ready for the bar. I was pleasantly surprised when my Mum allowed me to attend the party and agreed to our plan. 

I told Kacy and Raya to pick me up on their way to the villa. By seven o'clock, all six of us had arrived and we spent our time chatting and playing video games with the boys. I managed to beat Luca, Kacy, Raya, and Kyle, leaving only Alex as my opponent. He proved to be a tough competitor, but also quite humorous. His jokes during the game made me laugh and lose focus on the strategies I was planning in my head. 

Even though I was about to lose, Kacy cheered my name, "Maryn, Maryn, Maryn." Sensing my frustration, she covered Alex's eyes with her hands and gave me a wink. Alex tried to shake her off, but she held on tight. I chuckled and made my final move, winning the game. Kacy removed her hands from his eyes and ran away quickly, knowing that Alex would try to playfully hit her in response.

Alex saw that he lost and ran for Kacy who was just about to reach her room upstairs. As we watched them playfully chase each other, we couldn't help but laugh. It was hard to believe that they were once bitter enemies at our school. However, a series of events brought them together and now they're the best of friends. Glancing at my watch, I reminded everyone that it was already 7:45 and we needed to start getting ready. With nods all around, we dispersed to our rooms.

I put on a lovely dress that felt both stylish and comfortable, fitting me just right. After sometime, when I was applying some perfume, there was a knock on my door. "Come in", I said. There entered Kyle in his most sexy, gloss black shirt whose top three buttons were opened, and black pants that elegantly hugged his body. He was looking goddamn hot. He looked at me with appreciation in his eyes and flirtiness in his mood, "You look sexy."Even though I understood that he was only joking, I couldn't help feeling flushed when he complimented me.

"Ohh really? But not as sexy as you", I replied with a smirk and a wink as he frowned. As I conducted a last-minute check, I inquired, "Are all of them ready?" He replied, "They are all gone." I frowned, "Was I too late?" He gently said while waiting for me patiently, "No, they were too early." I laughed at that and said, "Okay, let's so."

As I was leaving my room, Kyle suddenly grabbed my hand from behind and spun me around to face him. He gazed deeply into my eyes and stated with all seriousness, "Maryn, you look absolutely stunning." I was taken aback by his unexpected compliment and stood frozen in place, but managed to nod in response as we locked eyes for a brief moment.

After breaking eye contact, he said, "Let's go now." We both entered his car and went to the bar. It took us fifteen minutes to arrive. Upon reaching the bar, we discovered it was crowded with our batchmates. Some were drinking, others were dancing, and many were engaged in kissing. Kyle went to his football teammates. I grabbed a cold drink from the waiter's tray and approached Kacy, Raya, and Alex, who were busy in conversation. I playfully accused them, "You guys left me!" They exchanged grins and looked at me.

Alex took a sip from his drink and said, "Kyle told us all to go ahead and that he'll bring you." I rolled my eyes saying, "Liar." He looked like he was about to protest but he didn't. "Let's dance guys", said our Raya. Kacy and I didn't even protest and got to the dance floor. The energy of the crowd was so high that we all danced like maniacs and sang along in sync. 

After hours of dancing my heart out, I realized I was starting to feel a bit tired and hungry. I'd only managed to grab one cold drink since I arrived, so I decided to head to the nearest bar for a refresher. Kacy and Raya were still on the dance floor with other girls, so I waved to let them know I was taking off for a bit. 

As I made my way to the bar, I was just about to order when I heard someone say, "Two glasses of champagne", to the bartender who just came for my order. I turned around and saw it was Zade. He smiled and offered his hand while saying, "Zade Petrakis. Would you like to have a glass of champagne with me?"I smiled while shaking his hand, and said, "Maryn Blaise. Ummm... Yeah sure", even though I'm not the biggest fan of champagne. 

Zade asked, "So Maryn. Are you single?" I laughed and said, "You talk straight to the point huh?" He smirked, "Yeah, you know. I get straight to the point with girls I find interesting." I grinned and said, "Ohh.. good line for hitting on someone." He frowned, "No, I am not hitting on you. I am just simply curious." I replied to his question, "Yeah, I am single." He looked surprised but didn't say anything. Our champagne came and I gulped it down because of my thirst even though its taste was unusual.

All of a sudden, I started feeling dizzy and weird. Zade was about to wrap his arms around my waist with a smirk on his face which made me uncomfortable but Kyle came in between us and pushed Zade back in pure anger. I was about to stop Kyle and calm down his anger but I lost all my energy and after that, I was lost in another world. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it... After this, the next chapter is gonna be lovely... 

Keep commenting ... 

Thanks for your support, Smartie.