Opportunity

Kyle's POV :

Our heavy panting filled the air as our eyes locked in a fierce gaze. It was like both of us had the desire to kiss again and as we brought our faces closer, my phone buzzed in my jeans pocket and I groaned. Maryn quickly stood up and averted her gaze, feeling shy as a flush crept up her cheeks. She fumbled while saying, "I-I... umm... shou-should go." I couldn't help but chuckle as she made her way into the villa, her body wrapped tightly in a towel. 

I glanced at my phone and noticed an unfamiliar number flashing on the screen. I picked up the call and instantly a deep but trembling voice said, "I-I know your mother's ki-killer. Just meet me-me at the Ripper's in 30 minutes. Table-9" My mind became blank at the mention of my mom's death and all the adrenaline pumped through my veins. I asked in a low but serious tone, "Who killed my mom ? Who are you? And How can I trust you?" He said as if he was pleading with me to believe him, "I can't tell you until you meet me. There are many things that have been cleared before even your father got any suspicions. My name is Derrik. The people who killed your mom are going to kill me and my family soon. So please come or else-" The call got cut as my phone's battery died. "SHIT", I screamed in rage as I tried to switch on that useless device.

There were so many questions in my mind. How did he know me? Where did he get my number from? How did he know that I knew how my mom died? Was it a trap? I took a deep breath and thought to go. I couldn't miss this opportunity. 

I swiftly went through the halls while everyone was busy eating in the kitchen, making sure not to draw any attention to myself. In my room, I instantly got dressed in a black pant and black hoodie to cover my face. I took out my laptop and instantly messaged Mr.Malcom ( my manager ) to send my Alpha team to Ripper's. Alpha team was the team with the most skilled killers and it was lead by Klaroff, the merciless shooter at the age of 22. While loading my 2 guns and carefully tucking them in my pants, I received 'okay' from his side. I also took some essential things like my automatic caller earpiece and strapped a dagger in a comfortable position to my hand.

I locked my room and was about to leave when Maryn came from her room. She smiled and said, "Hey Kyle, I-",  I cut her mid-sentence which I fucking hate myself for, and said impatiently, "Yeah, not right now Maryn. I am in a bit of a hurry." A look of concern spread across her face as she asked, "Is everything okay?" I nodded and went straight for my car.

I drove really fast and pulled up my car near Ripper's in about 20 minutes. Ripper's was a club of mafia drug dealers and definitely not a place to joke around. If a girl steps in here, she either becomes a drug addict or ends up getting killed by these fucking bastards after they exploit her body in the way they want. I've only heard of this place while learning everything about mafia. 

I pulled my hood over my face and walked to the Ripper's. At the entry gate, two muscular guards stopped me. One of them barked, "I've never seen you here. Show your fucking face boy." I truly hate when someone calls me 'boy' but yeah, I know, here I had to take action according to my situation and not according to my likes and dislikes. I was about to give an answer when I was pushed by the other bodyguard. So I simply took out my gun and shot both of them. Come on, I belong to the mafia after all, how could I have been kind enough to let them live? 

By that time, as predicted, my Alpha team came and I told Klaroff, to clean the mess. He grunted and I knew he didn't like such an easy job to do so I told him while signaling towards Ripper's, "Mafia drug dealer's place, we can find threat around here so be alert and wear your earpiece." He nodded and went to work as I put my earpiece and connected the call directly to Mr.Malcom first. I commanded Mr.Malcom to tell the hackers to hack the cameras and wipe out all the CCTV footage of last 15 minutes. I cut the call and connected it to Klaroff's. He enjoyingly said, "Don't get yourself killed in there baby boy."  "Shut up asshole", I barked lowly. 

I entered the club which was filled with a disgusting smell and saw every piece of shit being high on drugs with girls lying over and around them. I felt bad for these girls and made my next mission to rescue them all. Derrik is clever enough to choose a place that is crowded and can hide him until he wants to be seen. A blonde man in his 40s was sitting at the table 9 trembling from top to bottom. But there was something unusual about the way he was looking here and there. I went over and he gestured for me to sit. I sat and emotionlessly stated, "Let's make a deal, you tell me who killed my mom and everything you know and in return, I will protect your family." He instantly nodded and I spoke in my earpiece, "Klaroff, I am bringing someone with me-"

Instantly, I heard a gunshot and Derrik lied dead in front of me as blood flowed out of his head. I took out my guns and someone from the back came with a smirk on his face while saying, "Well, Well, Can't risk that old piece of shit tell you everything about my Mafia, now can we Kyle?" It was - No fucking way- .... 

___________________________________________

Sorry for the delay and oooooohhhhhhh..... who is it ?