Friends Or What?

Maryn's Pov:

The next morning I woke up in a good mood. I don't know why but I did. Opening the windows, I breathed fresh salty air while stretching my arms and enjoying the beach view.

"ASSHOLE", Kacy's shout broke my moment of calm. I internally rolled my eyes and went downstairs. Kacy was shouting, in the kitchen, at Alex who was laughing. Her back was turned to me so I couldn't make out much. "Why are you shouting Kacy? And thank you for being my unwanted alarm clock", I said. She turned towards me and I burst out laughing. She had ketchup on her dress and neck. 

She glared at me and I tried to control my laugh. Alex shamelessly laughed which made Kacy infuriated. She slowly turned towards Alex with an evil smile and to get revenge, quickly hugged him and started swaying her body to mess up the ketchup on Alex's naked chest.   

Another wave of laughter burst out of me while I stood in the corner. Instead of moving away and making gross faces, Alex pulled her closer and whispered something that made her body rigid and left her flushed. My eyes widened as I ran upstairs while fumbling on my way due to what I saw. I bumped into a rock-hard body and looked upwards only to find Kyle looking at me with those "Have you gone mad?" eyes. He said, "Woah minion, why are you running like this?" I responded, 'A, stop calling me minion, I am not that small. B, I just saw...uhh, something." 

"And this something is?", he asked. When I didn't answer for a while, he rolled his eyes and pushed me aside with his giant hands, "Step aside, MINION." I blocked his way and kept a hand over his chest, "No you can't go downstairs." He smiled playfully and said, "Either tell me what is that something, or I will go." 

I sighed and told him what I saw. He laughed and swung his hand around my shoulder to drag me with him, saying, "Then let's be the moment-breakers." I dramatically kept a hand over my mouth, "O my God! You are so cruel." 

No one was there when we reached the kitchen except Luca who was busy eating his cereal. I asked, "You saw Alex and Kacy?" Luca smirked and said, "Yeah, they both were heading to Alex's room." Hmm, something is going on between them. "Where is Raya?", Kyle asked and just at that moment, entered Raya in a hot bikini. She dramatically did a pose to show her dress as she walked over to us and said while ruffling Kyle's hair, "Why my sweetie pie Kylie? Missing me already?" We all couldn't believe that Raya, THE shyest girl, made an entry like this. Kyle said angrily, "Stop calling me that. What's with that attitude of yours and what the hell are you wearing? Change it right now." She just stuck out her tongue in response and said, "It's time for me to open my wings, brother". Ah yes, how can I forget that Kyle and Raya are cousins...  

I interrupted before anything could get serious, "Raya you are looking hot, and no need to change it. Plus, I think I would like to see you with a new style." I then turned towards Kyle, "Put down than overprotective big brother attitude. She is just 2 months younger than you and she is mature enough to make the right decisions for herself." Raya winked, "That's why I love you Maryn." Kyle made a face but understood what I said. My eyes shifted towards Luca whose complete focus was on Raya as if he was lost in her. 

Oh god, what is happening in our group? 'ADOLESCENCE' I answered my thought while smiling to myself. 

__________________________________________

Heyyyyy Reader, 

Sorry for posting late and thank you for reading this chapter. Ummm, Is it boring? Do tell me in the comments.