2 *updated*

I breathe heavily.

My mind was numb and dull.

My heart was pumping fast. I couldn't even hear myself thinking.

I started to feel the dizziness as I swept my eyes across the room, caused me to sighted the objects to be slowly shifted as the Earth spins.

My stomach has begun to show a sign of nausea.

My hands and legs began to shake uncontrollably.

As I tried to push myself up from the bed, I fall causing a loud bang on the floor.

"Isabella!" Up from downstairs was a loud bawled from my mother.

I groaned in pain as I grabbed my drawer tried to get a hold of myself. I walked to my wardrobe and sighed.

As I opened my wardrobe, facing me was my full body mirror.

Slowly, I moved my face closer. I whispered to my reflection quietly as if I was being watched by someone. "It wasn't real. All in the dream."

I stared at my reflection, next onto my dark green eyes. I stared deep down until I let out a small scream when I've seen a large figure inside.

"It's not real. It's not real. Wake up!" I yelled to myself.

"Isabella! Stop shouting and come down for break fast!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

I startled and stumbled back a bit. My brain then pulled me back to reality.

Was it really all just a dream? Why did it felt so real? I pinched myself hard right in the arm before I went into the bathroom to get ready for school.

Before I went out, I grabbed an apple to eat along the way to kills time.

I walked through an alley from my apartment where I lived with my mom, just the two of us. Since my dad is working abroad. We weren't poor nor rich, just an ordinary family.

I exited the alley onto the main pavement, where most students walked by. I held my books tightly to the chest as I tried to walk through them as fast as possible.

I waited at the bus stop, silently. Cooling myself down with the cold air of October.

Within a brief second, my book fell on the pavement. The matter caused by a large hand of Joe Smith that flipped my book that was being held tightly up.

I bended down to pick up the books, but before I could do that, he kicked me into the left side of my rib.

I fell down and groaned in pain.

"Freak." Again. This word again. Every single day. Joe spit on me before walking away.

I picked up my books. I bit the inside of my cheek hard to hold my tears in.

Joe Smith. He was my ex-boyfriend.

We've dated during my second year of high school.

It wasn't long, but we were both each other first relationship.

We didn't even kiss.

He cheated on me. He lied.

And I don't even know what I ever did to him.

But ever since he dumped me, he has been spreading rumours about me and no one has ever talked to me since.

As I arrived in my school, I looked at the time.

Only 5 minutes left until the first bell.

I rushed through the hall that was no different from an ant's nest.

"Ding dong ding dong." The first bell rang.

I ran as fast as I could to my locker.

Until I bumped into someone.

It was him.