Damien Murray - 4

I am still there in the toilet. Sitting there quietly, bring my knees up close to my chest.

I crushed the hemmed of my skirt tightly, as tears building up in my eyes.

I couldn't believe my action that simply has shown everyone my stupidity.

I am humiliated.

Always will be humiliated.

My mind went blank. Silence was the best explanation of the sound in this scenery, right here, right now.

My ears perk up, listen to the creaking sounds of the old celling light, moving back and forth.

So I lift my head up, staring at the old rusty celling light, and slowly drifted back and forth.

I don't know how long have I been sitting here, but I don't care; 'cause I'm scare.

Eventually, a group of girl went in; gave me a strange look as if I have two heads.

I realise it is probably lunch now. I better get up and leave.

As I walk out the toilet, I can start to hear laughter filling the hall. Some were pointing at me. Some gave me a disgusted look, but some were nice enough to give me some pity that can be seen on their faces.

I then kept my head down and go straight to my locker.

I slowly open up my locker, but not before I look around for a sign of the guy from earlier.

His face was unbelievably handsome. He was like the type of guy that I dream to be with. And his sparkly blue eyes are just so gentle and warm.

But oh well, I ruined that chance.

Actually, I never have any chances in the first place.

I shove all my books in and sigh, as I grabbed a couple of novel to read at the library.

As I shut my locker down, the mixed emotion of both embarrassing but yet glad? Can be shown on my face.

He was standing there - his back to the locker; looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"Hey beautiful." His deep voice reveal the most unexpected sentence that no one ever said to me for the past 17 years of my life. His expression remain calm, but still didn't swipe that smirk off his face.

I stare at him disbelief.

I clench my novels to my chest tightly, I began to panic; shaken up in fear.

As he turn his body towards me right there and smile.

I couldn't take it anymore. I try to calm myself with the thought of this must be another prank. It must be, of course it is a prank. It is a prank, right?

Before I could think any further, my body automatically turn away. Where I began to run away from him as fast as I can.

"Hey! Wait!" The sounds of his shout and his heavy footsteps are being close behind me.

He grabbed my left arm, hard; causing all the stuff in my hands to fall off.

I start to bend down to pick it up quickly, as I grab one of my book, another hand came on top of it, immediately.

I mouth open in a shape of 'o'.

Nothing had ever shock me this much in my life.

"Here let me help you." He slowly bend down to my level; picking the book up one by one. His eyes never left me.

I stood up, still shaken in fear. I couldn't believe what had happen.

He stood himself, his eyes never leave me.

He handed me my stuff with a bright smile.

"I'm Damien." He introduce himself while gave out his hand for a handshake.

His hand still waiting for me shake as he slowly press his lip and repeat out his name slowly, "Damien." Before continue slowly again with " Damien Murray."

--------------------------------------

Hi guys, it has been quite a while since my last chapter. Hope you enjoy this one. If you have any suggestion or is there any mistakes I can change or fix, please don't hesitate to comment it down on the comment section. Other than that, I just want to say thank you so much for reading this book. As it has reach 10k now. Which is a lot for me. I couldn't believe that this book could get that much attention. Thank you so much :))