Fault - 7

After a little conversation with my bestfreind, Gemma, about Damien. She then began to ask me her usual stuff about how was I doing at school. Do I need help with anything and such thing. I then went back to my house

"Hi sweetie". My mom greeted me with her bright smile.

"Hi" I return softly.

"Did you met our neighbour yet?" She then asked me while she is cooking.

"Yes." I whispered and nodded to her. Then I asked her "Are they coming for dinner tonight?"

"Oh. So the boy has told you. Why don't you go get ready then, Isabella. They probably will be here soon." My mom replied then go back to her cooking.

After I have changed my clothes into a more comfortable one. I then walked down stairs to the dinner room and realised that the guess are all here, his parents, both his mom and dad, and then there is him, Damien.

Damien then looked up at me with a smile. His eyes never left me as I step down the stair, step by step.

His eyes stare deep into me, as if he is eating my souls.

I made my way downstairs then stand next to my mother.

My mother then introduced me, "So this is my daughter Isabella. So Isabella this is..." My ears both turn deaf when as my eyes and his met and we just stare like that for like eternity.

"Isabella. Isabella." My mother's voices bring me back to reality again.

"Sweetie, the foods aren't ready yet. Why don't you take Damien to the living room so you two can get to know each other better." My mother smile and nod at me, meaning for me to go do it now.

I then nod at Damien and lead the way to the living room.

"S-So.." I stuttered.

"Thi-This is the living room" I informed him quietly, trying to avoid his stare.

I slowly sat down on the sofa, hesitantly. Wondering if I have to ask him to sit down too.

Damien just stands there looking around the living room.

I then revolve all my guts and as him to sit, "Have a seat." I said while trying not to look at him.

"Oh right, thanks." He thanks me a smile.

We sat there quietly for a few minutes.

Damien then broke the silence, "so how long have you lived here?"

I look down before answered him, "3 years."

"I see" He nodded.

"Do you like it here?"  He asked again wanting to make a conversation.

I shook my head 'no' and look down at my lap.

"Why not?" He then asked me again.

Bu then I kept quiet.

"You don't really like to talk aren't you?" Damien's face shown a little disappointment.