Chapter - 1 DOOMED

Imagine a room full of sergeants fighting for rainbow candy.

well, that was happening in the military headquarters.

The 15 most important generals from all the states were assembled in the room and were fighting for their candy, The prince of the kingdom Eroda, Louis William Tomlinson.

You see everyone in the royal family needed to undergo military service and tradition even after the so-called kingdom changed to a country and was no longer under the rule of the royal family.

After the fall of the royals, Louis was the first one to decide to continue this because he just wanted to escape all the things that are haunting him, the press, the people around him, and the government officials with their constant vigilance. He just wanted to escape reality.

What he did not know was people were trying to get their hands on him so badly for fame, money, and contacts that were fighting with kids for candy in the great military hall where the future of the country was supposed to be important and not about a young adult with no physical abilities that would be contributing for the nation at least.

A hand slammed on the table shutting everyone.

"I will take him," said a deep voice 

Everyone was like "Oh yeah like we are going to let that happen"

all until they saw who it was......

Harry Edward Styles.

The chief of Silver Tongues.

The toughest team there ever was, that is said to have the toughest regime which hardly half of the people sitting in the room can pass.

Only one thing can through everyone's mind 

THE ROYAL WAS DOOMED