Chapter 8 Call me husband

Harry stared at the most beautiful person he ever saw.

The same person, who was throwing a tantrum on moving an inch into personal space.

The same person, who asked him to wear a shirt at night and now he had a hand creeping through the poorly buttoned shirts feeling his muscles.

The same person, who kicked him hard was rubbing his leg against him.

The pretty prince of the nation who was all his.

Harry started to pretend asleep after moving his hands from the other but not before giving one last squeeze on his plumy peaches, yep all his.

Louis felt a light sting while waking up and realized his position.

Embarrassed and so f***** thankful that Haz (wait Harry) was not awake he slowly detangled and was about to get off the bed with waking up the other.

"Practice starts in 15 mins, I call dibs on the bathroom. Since it's my room." Harry said pushing the other to bed and running off to bath.

Harry spent 10 minutes bathing and coming out with a towel while the other was dashing around.

Louis ran to the bath once it was empty pushing the other guy away from the way forgetting clothes.

A two-minute bath was the result but he had no clothes or even a towel.

"Harry" Louis called him with his name for the first time.

"Call me husband, I will give you my towel" pointing at the towel he is wearing.

"2 minutes to go," He said giving Louis no time to think.

p.s: again not my picture