Chapter - 6 sleep with me

Louis was sitting there opposite Harry's table while he watched all crew leave.

He wasn't ready to even start thinking about what was to going to happen in the future.

His only option was to start a negotiation with Harry.

"Captain, I wouldn't make it difficult for any of us, all I request is a room, I am not a big fan of sharing a room with 10 or 12 people and you have to consider my physical condition a bit, I am not big into all these exercises." Louis completed.

There is no way I can leave you in a room full of my team they would eat you Harry thought.

"Escaping from your duties even before you start my prince, that is even low for you, your Highness," Harry said.

Grinding his teeth Louis said, "Calling me Louis is fine."

"And I am not saying I want exemptions or any special favors, I am saying that you don't want me to collapse now, do you?".

"I would do special favors for you, you know it too", Harry said walking to Louis leaning close to his chair.

Louis backed off his chair with a scraping sound nothing like prince-like.

"I want to sleep for today my training starts tomorrow anyway, so whom should I ask for my room," Louis asked.

"How could hand you over to anyone else" Harry replied with a wink. "I will show your options".

Well first was a room of 30 beds full of sweaty men running around.

second was a single room a decent bed neatly folded sheets and a bath attached.

The choice was clear but he couldn't see the catch, there seemed to be none.

He got on the bed tossing and turning in a dark room after thanking a trainee for helping him with his luggage which Harry deemed to be the last privilege as a prince (his prince, damn that tall giraffe).

He finally was falling into sleep, when a man suddenly sneaked into the room and got into the bed and hugged him and Louis started to panic and started to kick him. 

No surprise it was Harry.

"What is your problem" Louis shouted.

"This is my room, sleep with me or move to the other option where you have thirty options to choose whom you are going to share your bed with".