Chapter - 4 Too Eager

Louis was entirely considering faking death to about the situation he is in right now.

But it was hard when the situation was just a few inches away from your face.

He was frozen and couldn't even shout for help opening and closing his mouth like a fish.

He just noticed an air hostess hurrying towards him and moving Harry out of his face. When he finally started breathing again he realized he was clutching on the call button. He was still thankful for it.

He closed his eyes, plugging in earphones to escape reality.

The plane started again but with a bit of turbulence this time which was not helping the prince's anxiousness.

The opened his eyes just to find green eyes piercing back at him from the opposite seat. 'Nope, not a good time to wake up' he thought and tried to go back to sleep maybe he will wake up to a better reality.

The plane shook with the turbulence and Louis was restless by minute, any sane would have been seated and had their seat belt strapped and maybe Louis was not sane.

He went to the washroom, splashing his face with water so many times that he got half of his shirt wet and it didn't help that his satin started to turn transparent and cling to his skin.

Once came out he was asked to immediately return to his seat and get his seat belts on. Geez he was just about to do it.

He observed everyone else was already strapped including his frowning captain. Who cares.

He walked past him to take the seat opposite to him and he wasn't sure if was the plane or the Captain's damned little too long legs but Louis suddenly fell forward and was perfectly landed on the Captain's lap.

"Too Eager" came a voice into his ear. The voice was even deeper than he ever remembered. 

Not a good sign. Just when he was about to get up, the air hostess called out that they started landing. 

"Don't worry start the landing, I will hold on to the prince" Harry shouted back.

Louis was about to shout "No way" but his mouth decided not to work as pair of arms snuck their way around his damp shirt making him hyper-aware of his surroundings.

He was sitting on his training officer's lap, in a plane full of people, while the stupid officer openly was groping his waist on the pretext of holding him. His stupid satin shirt moved away to make way for the captain's arms to feel the skin, which is why he preached jumpers for life.

This was his life now far worse than it was an hour ago.