Chapter 3 - Surprise

Louis was packing for what he hoped would be a vacation. 

He knew everyone around him was tirelessly working to give the royals a peaceful life and end their desire to get involved in politics.

Louis was going to be the last of the original royal family to get any attention. 

It was not surprising that the news made it to the newspaper, but he was surprised to see it trending as people cared about him. He wanted to tap on it to check the comments, but his thumb was shivering; he did not want to see what horrible things could be written by people he never even knew.

He closed his eyes sighing and threw his phone in the general direction of his king-sized bed, the irony is that he has to wake up alone forever.

He jumped on the bed asking his butler to complete the packing for him knowing everyone would do a better job at it than himself.

He was woken awake by a group of around 10 people watching him, waiting for him to wake up, but all Louis sees is how they get first-class seats to all the venerable moments in his life.

He was informed that a flight is waiting for him to get to his training grounds and will make a stop at a military base to pick up their captain.

He nodded absent-mindedly.

He could at least have some of his people around him while informing the captain true meaning of the trip (training), not that he did not expect his team would miss conveying that part.

He got dressed extravagantly as always, If it was up to him he would say tank tops and jumpers could fit every occasion.

He finally got on the plane, escorted through the media. GOD, he was happy to escape this at least for a few days at any cost.

He was a little nervous when the plane came to its first halt.

He continued his stupid pep-talk he did for himself in his mind that he just needs to hold on a little longer to get things sorted.

People were seen boarding.

He could see two tall as hell people and well-built people followed by a person who seemed to be flirting with the air hostess.

His captain was a creep, he decided.

The tall guys took their seats immediately allowing and the captain walked on to aisle, allowing Louis to see his face He was pretty sure he was having a panic attack just looking at him.

But no matter the person wouldn't stop getting closer to him.

He stood before him and bend unbelievably close to him and whispered 

"Surprise Lou bear".

and Louis was ready to declare himself dead to get off the plane.