Chapter 5 you are stuck with me

Louis started his plan of playing dead.

well, closing his eyes tightly shut without moving an inch seemed to be a good idea.

Impact came hard but the hands around held so firm, he only felt a little jump. 

When everything settled he was so thankful that he can finally stop feeling the hard muscles under him as he stops bouncing in his seat.

He jumped up so fast and turned to exit, he almost collided with the air hostess. Louis was ready for the light impact it didn't matter to it but a hand was wrapped around his waist so fast and yanked him to a solid chest and he hit his head to it. Louis didn't care to check who it was there was only one man who dared to pull off this stunt. He gave a side eye to him and elbowed him as hard as he can. Harry freed him once the air hostess moved out of the way.

Harry's face twisted to something between a pout and pain which still looked handsome to Louis's annoyance.

"What isn't the prince of Eroda happy to with my save, you could have hurt yourself," Harry said.

'yeah right',  Louis muttered under his breath and turned around.

"Thank you for being so considerate captain," Louis responded.

He at least had to act till his crew was around, he couldn't afford to raise suspicion in them.

 They got off the plane and started to the headquarters. Louis made he had a car all to himself just to avoid Harry.

The stop was Harry's office to discuss the arrangements for the prince.

The discussion was so long that Louis started doing off, he knew all too well that Harry wouldn't accept even half of them just to make his life hard.

Louis just up and walked to his secretary to ask if he was allowed to transfer to a different regiment. 

"Sire, we can't do it. This is recommended by Defense Minister himself. we would need a strong reason to do it," the secretary replied.

Louis sighed and he decided that his throwing a tantrum was going to be enough reason.

"Wel-" He started.

"You guys can leave now" a stronger voice came from behind.

His secretary was confused, they didn't get a tour of all the prince's facilities and approve them. They can't leave yet.   

 "You guys can leave now" Harry repeated.

"There would be no tour or anything of that sort. Since this is a restricted place and there is no concern for the prince's security otherwise Minister wouldn't recommend it and I have heard the list your guys said we will see on them, So there is nothing for you guys to do here."

Leaving the crew with nothing to say.

"YOU ARE STUCK WITH ME" Harry whispered into Louis's ears.

and everything else blurred to Louis